UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Bucknell 11/23

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this game, probably the best home game of our OOC. No game notes yet or news on Gary Johnson. I'm hoping no news is good news?

Games notes are up.. Gary is listed as a probable starter..if that's worth anything.

https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/257933.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=15800

WOW, that's not good. I think it is great though that if these guys aren't working hard they aren't going to play. Keep the standards of the program!

"He played 14 minutes per game as a freshman in the Pac-12," Brown said. "I don't know what they do at Utah, but, obviously, as I have found out, a lot of these guys have never been held accountable for anything on or off the court. We have two or three guys who are a lot more talented and should be working harder than they are now right now. When they do, they will play. If they don't do what we ask them to do on a consistent basis, they won't play."
Edited by DanesRGood

It needs to be said...it's true...same guys every game lifting the heavy load, the bench has done nothing. One of two things will happen...they will come out with some fire or sulk...

I would have passed on using the press to call out players individually, and by name.

I agree. This doesn't read well by me, I can't imagine how it is for these kids.

It needs to be said...it's true...same guys every game lifting the heavy load, the bench has done nothing. One of two things will happen...they will come out with some fire or sulk...

I would have passed on using the press to call out players individually, and by name.

Agree but I trust Brown to make the right call. Maybe this is what these kids needed. I hope......

I guess we'll know soon enough based on the response...

I agree. Keep it in house ... .

I'm pretty sure this he's done something similar before. It's not my favorite tactic either.

I'm sure since we all saw the scrimmage and know how good some of the guys who aren't getting off the bench are, he's going to get asked about it.

I thought we played well...not sure what else we could do, every breakdown Bucknell drilled a three pointer. That's one impressive team. Not having Johnson and his length out there hurt us on the defensive end. Hooley had it going again especially drawing fouls...had a few crazy drives. Rowley is a machine at this point, another 15pts and 10rb...

Play like we played tonight and I think we'll win a lot of games...need to defend better though. I thought Mike Rowley had a pretty solid outing for him...2pts and 5rb...looked a bit more comfortable out there. Can't give up 14 3's and expect to win...