UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

College of the Holy Cross

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to attend the game last night. I don't know how to say this but I'll try. I really think this team is more talented and better than they are playing right now. I'm not sure if it is them getting to know each other or what but I just feel like they can play a lot better. I really thought yesterday they could have fed Rowley the whole game but for some reason kind of got away from it. Yes, HC did a good job on the ONE PLAY we run to get Sam the ball in the post but there has got to be other ways to get him the ball. I even think the play is called "SAM".

The bench is really frustrating. I wish Brown would try a few of these other kids that have been sitting all season. They can't be worse than what we are getting now which is basically nothing. Sorry if I'm being too critical here but that was a really frustrating loss last night because I do think this team is better than they have played. I hope they gel a little more as the season goes on.

Peter Hooley continues to play great.

Funny exchange on the sideline with Coach Brown and Sam after Sam tried to out jump one of HC's big men and was called for over the back, Brown - "COME ON SAM! YOU'RE 6'3 ON A GOOD DAY, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO OUT JUMP A 6'9!!!!"

I think it's tough going to Sam sometimes when we give up posessions or even baskets when they are calling travels on him. I know we lost atleast 1 basket and maybe 2 going down low to him.

He's drawing alot of attention (rightfully so) but he has to learn to handle it better.

He has (I believe) 32 turnovers in 8 games as good as is he, he has to make some adjustments.

Sam is an extremely efficient player is all aspects except assist to turnover ratio.

By no means am I blaming Sam for the loss we need him to keep playing hard and we need a few other guys to step up!!!