UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: @ Maine

DanesRGood has been upset with the web broadcasts in the past but must be loving the new AE TV. I'm tempted to stay home this afternoon and watch several games instead of just going to one game.

Haven't seen an injury report for this game and I'm not sure I want to know right now.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DanesRGood has been upset with the web broadcasts in the past but must be loving the new AE TV. I'm tempted to stay home this afternoon and watch several games instead of just going to one game.

Haven't seen an injury report for this game and I'm not sure I want to know right now.

HAHA!! I can't explain to you how happy I am that AE TV took over the broadcasts. It is much much better than DaneZone but still not as good as many of the other schools I've watched our games on. Still somewhat poor quality for our home games and the audio has been terrible most of the season. BUT, I am just so glad I can watch the team from afar at all. Hopefully one day we will catch up to the rest of the schools in both video and audio quality.

Yup. IMHO, I think Ede's issue was understanding what needs to be done at this level. This is not a knock on Ede. I was a product of the same PSAL and AAU systems in NYC, and frankly, they don't teach much "BASKETBALL".

He has sooooo much natural talent. You can see every once in awhile he is a bit "lost" on defense and offense in both rotation/situation awareness and spacing/cuts, defense and offense respectively.

Maybe this extended playing time sparks him to be a "student" of the game because he seems like a HARD-WORKER who enjoys playing. The fact he is only a Sophomore is truly encouraging.

He has a chance to be a good one.

Now, Haas, on the other hand, has a LOOOOOOOONG way to go.

WOw..another huge lead blown because Brown doesn't adapt the defense.

We are never going to grow as a program with him. Blown leads, blown defenses. If teams keep beating you time and time again with the three, wouldn't you change your defense, say maybe, after 5 games? Nope..after 18, same issues.