UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

BPG vs. UVM

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different kind kind of challenge for Puk tonight. Warney is the best player in the conference but overall the 8 guys or 9 guys Vermont plays are better. Hopefully we can defend and rebound at level we did on Weds.

Lookiing forward to seeing Dallas vs. Steidl. Our future against the Catamounts.

Check that. Six points in the last 18:29! No offensive adaptation. This is your offensive game plan when you have your arch rival and your biggest crowd of the year?

Terrible.

How the heck are you supposed to generate excitement for the program and keep cheeks in the seats when you score in the 30s?

The announcers commented with surprise that there was no change in offensive strategy. They were surprised but if you've watched this team over the years, adaptation to game plan adversity is not the coaching staffs strong suit, so we fans shouldn't be surprised

To paraphrase something made famous during the Jamar years "you're not doing a heckuva job, Brownie".

Edited by BestDaneSinceHamlet

Why are they still running slow half court sets and not pushing the ball? They are down double digits and acting like its a tie game. They scored less than forty last time against Vermont. Headed that way again. Way to switch up your game plan.

Edited by BestDaneSinceHamlet

This is a mediocre basketball program. They'll win here and there but no continual growth. The empty seats at the end of the game say it all. The city has no reason to get behind this program in a game in game out basis.

I like the recruiting of two big local talents to turn that tide, but with those coaching them, I don't expect a tidal wave of local enthusiasm

Winners fill seats.

This is a mediocre basketball program. They'll win here and there but no continual growth. The empty seats at the end of the game say it all. The city has no reason to get behind this program in a game in game out basis.

I like the recruiting of two big local talents to turn that tide, but with those coaching them, I don't expect a tidal wave of local enthusiasm

Winners fill seats.

The first response I expect to get is "Where were you after the Stony Brook game?," but 300K a year should buy a hell of a lot more than a .500 record.

If the team can deliver when people are shaking their fists, why can't it deliver continually, to provide acclaim and pride for the program?