UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taped both the football and basketball games and watched them this morning.

1. Fiacchi had a great game passing. He plays well when he stays within himself.

2. I think Villanova scored on every drive except the fumble that Nicastro recovered and one punt late in the game.

3. Defense with another tough outing. I think it's more than just tackling, there were huge holes and it's been this way since the Columba game. I think some of it is size on the DL and I don't know if there is a fix for that next year.

4. What's up with Ngachie? I know he was hurt but he's come into the last few games as a reserve, he started the year as a reserve MLB and then started as OLB but yesterday Christian Harris started at one OLB and Malachi Hoskins at the other. He did play as a reserve but wonder why he didn't start and get more playing time.

5. Brad Harris and Gontarek and going to be very good for the next three years.

Think the season has played out better than expected - let's beat Stony Brook.

I was a little long winded on my basketball post, so I will try to spare you all and keep this brief. I am a little surprised that offensively we seem to have progressed in the caa faster/better than on the defensive end. In the beginning of the year the D looked more ready than the O, but the last few weeks the exact opposite. Anyhow, I said I'd be brief and would like to say it has been an excellent second year overall; and I will raise my excellent to AWESOME with a win over brook next saturday.