UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: vs. 2/20 Hartford

10997007_10153590111497501_2216219051649

WEAR YOUR PURPLE! Let's pack the SEFCU on February 20th for JP! Men's Basketball takes on Hartford on ESPNU at 7pm! 3,000 free purple shirts will be given out at the door. Show your support for JP and UAlbany! #PurpleOut4JP #teamJP

Fundraiser

$7 from every ticket sold on this website will be donated directly to Niemann Pick Type C research. The first 3,000 in attendance will receive a free purple, JP Honsinger UAlbany Basketball t-shirt. All fans are highly encouraged to wear purple to the event, which will air on ESPNU at 7:00 p.m., in honor of the cause -- #PurpleOut4JP. Let's turn the gym purple in support of JP! Tickets will be available at a will call table prior to the event start. E-mail Tickets@JamminForJP.com for more information **groups larger than 6, please email Tickets@JamminforJP.com**

Purchase Tickets: http://www.jamminforjp.com/february-20--jp-night.html

Video:

ESPNU

Edited by MsGDG

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is now bigger than ever! Let's get 4000 for this one.

That would be great.

As much as the Bing win over Vermont opens the door for us is also a reminder that nothing is guaranteed. I was looking right over the Bing - Vermont game and hoping UNH could knock Vermont off but funny things happen in college basketball sometimes. I just don't want those funny things to happen to us on Friday. Hopefully we are refocused after the home loss.

Since billboards have been a topic on here and I know I see them often, but not everyone does.. I'll post that I saw another one today at the 90 east 787 intersection on the electronic billboard for "1st place men's basketball" for tonights game.

Edited by MsGDG

I hate Hartford...they put up like 30 threes (hyperbole) if they get hot we can get smoked.

Not hyperbole - they average 24 3-pt attempts, but tried 30 against us and UVM (once), 32 vs. Texas A&M, 33 vs. Stony Brook, and 34 vs. Florida International. Only win of those was FIU. So the better the team they play, the more they fall back to the long ball.

I hate Hartford...they put up like 30 threes (hyperbole) if they get hot we can get smoked.

Not hyperbole - they average 24 3-pt attempts, but tried 30 against us and UVM (once), 32 vs. Texas A&M, 33 vs. Stony Brook, and 34 vs. Florida International. Only win of those was FIU. So the better the team they play, the more they fall back to the long ball.

Jeeze...lol, I'll retract the hyperbole...

It's amazing how long the three point shot has been their focus. Basically since Leibovitz took over for Harrison in 2006-07 that has been what they do. Change in personnel..change in coach..same strategy..nine years running.

46% of their shots are threes (11th highest in the nation)..39% of their points come from threes (8th highest in the nation)..and they connect on 33% of their attempts (218th in the nation).