UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

How many board members are going to the Buffalo game? If you are signup for the tailgate. You can just sign up for the pregame tailgate tent, for only $5, without a ticket if you already have your tickets. I'd like to see this be successful , so we can expand on these types of events.

Edited by alum73

Have a friend (UA Alum, living in Buffalo - his parents both work at UB) who bought 10 tix. I was supposed to go, but now can't as my wife is running in the inflatable 5k at Elms farms and I have to watch the kids (can't argue with cancer...) Anyway, apparently he can't go now either. I think he is asking $12 each for them. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll connect you.

Have a friend (UA Alum, living in Buffalo - his parents both work at UB) who bought 10 tix. I was supposed to go, but now can't as my wife is running in the inflatable 5k at Elms farms and I have to watch the kids (can't argue with cancer...) Anyway, apparently he can't go now either. I think he is asking $12 each for them. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll connect you.

Is he willing to split them and say sell 5? I may be interested as I don't think my main UB connection has procured tickets yet (actually kinda mad about that - if this game sells out and I can't get in I'm going to be LIVID. Friendships will end. Just kidding :P).

Is he willing to split them and say sell 5? I may be interested as I don't think my main UB connection has procured tickets yet (actually kinda mad about that - if this game sells out and I can't get in I'm going to be LIVID. Friendships will end. Just kidding :P).

I'll ask him. I think they are pretty good seats as he ordered them a while ago. Will let you know ASAP.

Channel 6's alternate, CW15, has started a 1/2-hour local sports show. The first show last night had an interview with coach {and a reporter doing WR drills}, and also the long snappers doing a William Tell.

http://www.cbs6albany.com/sports/features/upstate-sports/stories/ualbany-head-coach-gattuso-shares-insights-coming-season-300.shtml

http://www.cbs6albany.com/sports/features/upstate-sports/stories/its-snap-these-football-players-301.shtml

• Like 1