UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I see Sussman is starting the last 4 games.

Can't get worse. Why not.

And lol @ the pre-emptive thread title because we know what's going to happen. I'm not even sure I'm going to watch the game, I'll just look at the box score after and read the posts in here from angry fans and save myself the heartache lol.

I think that I will wander over to watch Union-Hobart…see if Shane Sweeney is playing for the Statesmen.

Where is the info on Sussman starting? I do like that idea. Starting Harding makes no sense as he's gone in 2016 and Crook has certainly not etched

his name into the starting line up for next year either. Let's see what Sussman has got to offer with the first team reps.

Edited by jimbo
  • Like 1

Looks like Crook is starting? Yawn.

Seriously? COME ON. Gattuso, you SUCK. Put someone else in, it can not get any worse...only way to go is up!

What if it can? I think it's telling that he's got no one to go to. Like I said...they need to hit the recruiting trail hard. The talent pool is very limited on this team. WR and HB, are good/ok, there are a few defensive player that have a chance to be OK, The rest of the roster is trash by the looks of it.

Edited by Clickclack

Lets not be calling our players trash and stating that our coaches suck! Ford had a couple of bad seasons in his 45 years as well, although not that many. That low class Clickclack. Yeah its a bad season and the future will be better but don't be that guy. As an Albany Alumni you are above that.

Edited by MRuler 79

Lets not be calling our players trash and stating that our coaches suck! Ford had a couple of bad seasons in his 45 years as well, although not that many. That low class Clickclack. Yeah its a bad season and the future will be better but don't be that guy. As an Albany Alumni you are above that.

I'll change it to...needs to be recruited over...is that better? It's not an indictment of them as human beings. We are simply talking football, to be clear.

Edited by Clickclack

I think everyone on this forum speaks from frustration and not a literal sense, tongue-in-cheek if you will. Relax. No need to get offended and get on a soap box.

Fact of the matter is Gattuso seems to be too stubborn to try ANYTHING (such as changing the line-up) to get the team going. Perhaps a guy NEEDS to be benched in order to light a fire under his ass (read: Crook). Him sticking with Crook who has had 7 chances now to show something, ANYTHING, is asinine. What is the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and over again expecting different results. By my estimation, Gattuso has temporarily gone insane. The dude can not play. He's shown us all that. It's one thing if this was the 2nd or 3rd game in the season...but he's faced some good teams and some eh teams and he's sucked against pretty much ALL of them.

It's not even a matter of making a QB change trying to win the game...it's a matter of making a QB change to see what we have in game situations AND what we have for the future.

If you disagree with that well...can't help you there, bub.

Edited by Ilko

Well bub, maybe consider the fact that the talent behind our current starters are injured or is not that great. I agree that there needs to be better recruiting at all positions going forward. To be fair to GG he needs time to bring in his type (CAA) player. He's only had a year to recruit. Looking at his win loss record he knows how to win and has won at the highest level in college. Now I will grant you the CAA is different from the MAAC where he did all of his winning. The teams in the MAAC were awful.

Oh, its Friday and I am very relaxed.