UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: Hartford 2/27

In addition to senior night there are a couple of other things to watch for on Saturday:

-Peter Hooley can go over 1,500 career points (he needs 5)

-We have an outside chance of leading the conference in attendance if we get a great crowd.

-With a win we'd tie the record for most program wins in a season with 24.

• Like 1

In addition to senior night there are a couple of other things to watch for on Saturday:

-We have an outside chance of leading the conference in attendance if we get a great crowd.

Hopefully this is being communicated to the student body.

Hopefully this is being communicated to the student body.

It's not, as usual.

All they are advertising is that it's senior night and first 1000 students get free sunglasses. Nothing about Peter's record, the attendance record, any win records, etc.

Interesting note about Peter we were talking about this morning over breakfast...

Peter's red shirt year was Logan's last year and Peter's senior season is Cremo's freshman season. Meaning Peter will have been on teams with players spanning 12 seasons. Logan came to the program 2008-09 (red shirt due to injury) and Joe Cremo will be here through 2019-20 season.Kind of a neat factoid.

Edited by MRSGDG

I'm pretty sure that they won't start the online broadcast for the senior night presentation so if anyone feels up to it and wants to video it and throw it up on youtube for the out of towners that would be awesome. If instead you want to be cheering and clapping than disregard. I totally understand.

I'm pretty sure that they won't start the online broadcast for the senior night presentation so if anyone feels up to it and wants to video it and throw it up on youtube for the out of towners that would be awesome. If instead you want to be cheering and clapping than disregard. I totally understand.

I might hook a brotha up if I can get there in time (if Click doesn't whistle too loud lol). Do we know approximately how much before game time it's going to start?

Edited by Ilko

I might hook a brotha up if I can get there in time (if Click doesn't whistle too loud lol). Do we know approximately how much before game time it's going to start?

I think they usually start 15 or so minutes before game time but I may be wrong. Appreciate it! Again, if you can't don't worry about it.

I recorded it just in case and will post it for historical purposes. I will admit, due the circumstances surrounding Peter (and because I've been in a similar boat somewhat with me losing my own mother 2 years ago next week) that I teared up a bit thinking about what this moment (finishing his career) means for him and his family (I'll be graduating in May myself). I'm sure he'd do anything to have her in the stands today with his family just like I wish my mom could be there in May.

Edited by Ilko
  • Like 1