UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lacrosse vs Vermont 3/17/2018 3 PM

Reminder, while the game is on St. Paddy's - fans are encouraged not to wear green.

F UVM! Wear Purple!

Department has been promoting the game as "PURPLE IS THE NEW GREEN"

Don't want to see ANY green in the stands!

• Like 1

I expect a blowout.

I'm afraid to say that but I am expecting a huge win. They have played nobody at all. Hope our guys are not down or sitting on it like it will be an easy win. They need to go in expecting a tough game and be on their game. Their FO guys is at like 45% or something. I just can not imagine them at anything like Syracuse, Cornell or MD. OF COURSE THAT IS WHAT SYRACUSE AND MARYLAND has been saying abut us for years

Edited by HOF2013

We are the number one team in the country!! Why is it that we cant get all home games on espn3???

No respect! Don't the America East Broadcasts go through ESPN.

Edited by HOF2013

We are the number one team in the country!! Why is it that we cant get all home games on espn3???

I don't think it's about respect because the chool doesn't have a contract with ESPN. I do think that the America east does and thought that the conference games would be broadcast on espn3.

Just finished up a double shift and was able to listen to the Inside Lacrosse podcast. They mostly reiterated some of the points made that UA probably had Cuse and Maryland circled on the calendar and UVM has had this Saturday circled.

The wins over Syracuse and Maryland were huge and as good as the Maryland win was it wasn't really pretty which I know is stupid to say.

Dixon said it on the telecast and again on the podcast. Albany still has the ball stuck in someone's stick too long a lot of the time which slows down the offense. With Patterson, McClancy, and Eccles up top you can only pole one of them. It wasn't until Patterson and McClancy exploited their short stick matchups that we made our run and Fields had some clear out opportunities to beat his guy one on one and made some great plays.

This one is a capper on a big week of traveling and short rest. Come out fast and don't let UVM think they can be in the game.

And - tough couple of weeks coming up and finally another week off > Vermont Sat 17th, Canisius on Tues 20th, UMass Lowell Sat 24th, Harvard Weds 28, Stony Brook Sat 31st - 5 games over 2 weeks - All are home but UMass Lowell

Edited by HOF2013

Just finished up a double shift and was able to listen to the Inside Lacrosse podcast. They mostly reiterated some of the points made that UA probably had Cuse and Maryland circled on the calendar and UVM has had this Saturday circled.

The wins over Syracuse and Maryland were huge and as good as the Maryland win was it wasn't really pretty which I know is stupid to say.

Dixon said it on the telecast and again on the podcast. Albany still has the ball stuck in someone's stick too long a lot of the time which slows down the offense. With Patterson, McClancy, and Eccles up top you can only pole one of them. It wasn't until Patterson and McClancy exploited their short stick matchups that we made our run and Fields had some clear out opportunities to beat his guy one on one and made some great plays.

This one is a capper on a big week of traveling and short rest. Come out fast and don't let UVM think they can be in the game.

I agree and have said - the boys better come out ready to play! If they are flat it could be a long game!

I don't think it's about respect because the chool doesn't have a contract with ESPN. I do think that the America east does and thought that the conference games would be broadcast on espn3.
What about Spectrum sports? Wouldnt they want to pick up some of these games?

Just to correct myself, Americ East doesn't have a contract with ESPN for lacrosse. All home games for men's lax are on AmericaEast.TV, which stinks.

I thought select few were on ESPN3, like a few were last year?

Nope none - I think there was a feed through ESPN though - at least a couple. Could be wrong but thought they were