UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lacrosse vs Vermont 3/17/2018 3 PM

I see the UMass Lowell vs. Binghamton game is listed on ESPN3 for Saturday. Does UMass have a contract with espn?

The UMass game was telecast through their league - maybe they do.

I thought select few were on ESPN3, like a few were last year?

Nope none - I think there was a feed through ESPN though - at least a couple. Could be wrong but thought they were

The cuse game was on ESPN3 but I think that's it.

It was through the ACC I think. They must have a contract

3 hours ago, alum73 said:

I see the UMass Lowell vs. Binghamton game is listed on ESPN3 for Saturday. Does UMass have a contract with espn?

Gotta be one of the worst games of the week!!!!   What the.................???????????

1 hour ago, uofalbany said:

This game isn't going to be streamed somehow?

Just go to U Albany Sports page and open the Lacrosse link - should be able to access it from there.

1 hour ago, UA'08 said:

I’m expecting a blowout.

Can't dispute that.  Spent time last night again looking at the teams they have played and THEIR records and who they have played.  Looks like Vermont "'down scheduled" for the games prior to the league schedule.   I just can't see it being a loss for us.  I just don't want to get ahead of it.  Our kids could be down after the huge win.  Vermont will come in loaded for bear.  HOPEFULLY IF they get down they will not start using dirty crap like U Mass did!

Coach Marr has tried to "up-schedule' said he could not get other teams to play Albany.  They all see it as a danger to their records I guess.  That is what we are up against.  needing other top teams on the schedule but them not wanting to play us!!!

Edited by HOF2013

My sense is that the boys are very focused. The seniors know this is their moment.

We need to come out and stomp on UVM. This is a statement game that the AE is the Danes and everybody else. We could be facing another hot goalie for the third week in a row but TD should dominate.