UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I was behind and just caught up. Just read through the thread. I knew it would be ugly here.  haha.  Back in the game though! Sloppy play most of the half but got some nice plays to get back in the game.  Need the D to stop their RB and the offense to stop turning the ball over.  It could've been much worse. They missed a FG and we forced a FG when they were close to the end zone. 

I do agree though that Undercuffler looks pretty good.

• Like 1

Nice loss... Right where we belong. 9n the losing end of games. 

This team may win one caa game... Maybe. Should be a 2 win season... If lucky maybe 3.

QB position shows signs of life, defense looks like $iena... Gashed all day today. 

One step forward one or two steps back... No end in sight. 

Edited by Clickclack

Missed the entire game,  I got home just in time to watch the OT.  Coach Davis blew that one;  three times into the endzone.  GET FIRST DOWNS and then TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That was awful to watch. 

Garbage play calling in OT.

Defense played well considering the turnovers.  Offensive line can't run block for  sh!t.   Undercuffler still with growing pains but he's going to be very good.  All WR other than Juwan Green should go look at themselves in the mirror.  Yeah, Reeves made a hell of a catch but he was poor throughout...as was Holmes, again.  Route running was garbage and they can't get separation.  Mofor has had fumbilitis of late.  Penalties are just terrible.

Overall, I personally think this staff has got to go.  Truly has to go.  I am sorry, I am a football guy...played and coached it...but they just don't have the in-game chops and it doesn't take 6 years to find an offensive line.  This was an embarrassing game and there are ZERO excuses.  Zero. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Missed the entire game,  I got home just in time to watch the OT.  Coach Davis blew that one;  three times into the endzone.  GET FIRST DOWNS and then TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That was awful to watch. 

Read what I just wrote-- it will summarize it for you.  This staff is flat out overmatched.  There are NO more excuses.  None.  

That said, they truly found something with Undercuffler.  I can't wait to see his growth next season.   

My major problem is the lack of discipline in situations.  That fall start on 4 and 5 which lead to a touchdown on the next play is just a sign of poor coaching.  I don't remember seeing these issues when coach Ford ran the team.  Also the defense loosing the battle on the line.  Well on to the next game

Edited by B9j2j6s
  • Like 1

• Eli changed the title to Game #3: 9/14/19 - 1pm @ Monmouth