UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #6: 1/9/21 - 6:00PM vs St. Josephs

A real AD would demand the resources it takes to run a quality program. The current AD only cares about raising money. Maybe if he did his job and ran a quality program FIRST, it would be a lot easier to raise money. I know what comes first the chicken or the egg; but a real AD if he was not given the funding or the support to run a quality program, would say, sorry I cannot run this program like that and leave. If he is satisfied to draw a salary and tread water, you get what you get ---MEDIOCRACY!

IMHO, even if you threw a ton of money at him, our current AD does not have the where-with-all to run a quality program. Of course you ALL have the right to your own opinions on the matter. But it really seems to me, if an AD is not getting the support and monies he needs to do the job, well man-up or woman-up whatever and get that support or LEAVE.

If we take a step back and look at Siena. (They are suppose to be a pretty good midmajor.. good attendance ... facilities...) They have been terrible for a decade.  There are very few schools at our level that are good year in and out (Vermont). 

That being said I refuse to accept below mediocrity. In my opinion (and we have said this several times ) JC transfers is no way to build a team . If we were  starting all freshman, that's one thing.  But we are starting several upperclassmen .

I think a healthy Healy could be deadly . Antonio has been awesome.  We do have better pieces this year.  I would not play him until he is 100 percent . Not this play a game and sit out 2 ... I will try to reserve judgement until Healy is back . (It will be hard ) . But I think they can be pretty good . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UA1882 said:

If we take a step back and look at Siena. (They are suppose to be a pretty good midmajor.. good attendance ... facilities...) They have been terrible for a decade.  There are very few schools at our level that are good year in and out (Vermont). 

That being said I refuse to accept below mediocrity. In my opinion (and we have said this several times ) JC transfers is no way to build a team . If we were  starting all freshman, that's one thing.  But we are starting several upperclassmen .

I think a healthy Healy could be deadly . Antonio has been awesome.  We do have better pieces this year.  I would not play him until he is 100 percent . Not this play a game and sit out 2 ... I will try to reserve judgement until Healy is back . (It will be hard ) . But I think they can be pretty good . 

2 years ago we were starting all Freshman and we felt pretty good about it. Where did that get us?

23 minutes ago, Dane06grad said:

2 years ago we were starting all Freshman and we felt pretty good about it. Where did that get us?

Did not work out for sure . But at least that's an excuse . No excuses here . I even have my doubts that Healy ever returns to form . I hope he does, and if he does we will see if its a different team.