UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #6: 1/9/21 - 6:00PM vs St. Josephs

2 hours ago, UA'08 said:

Siena had its game canceled this weekend as canisus had a positive. 

So both Albany and Siena would rather travel on the road than just play each other twice and stay local.

This is a joke.

Looks like Siena is getting a conference game in with Fairfield.

13 hours ago, KingDane said:

Hank got minutes and provided no contribution in the first Vermont game

Six minutes. Davis was playing bully ball with Doles in the second game and it worked. Would have liked to see Hank get a chance to give him some resistance in the post.

1 hour ago, cwdickens said:

If I had the choice between St. Joseph and Siena .....  St. Joseph, any day.... sorry dad

That wasn’t the point. If Siena couldn’t fill their canceled game it made no sense for both teams to travel on the road when they could have just played each other staying at home. It’s all moot now 

2 minutes ago, UA'08 said:

That wasn’t the point. If Siena couldn’t fill their canceled game it made no sense for both teams to travel on the road when they could have just played each other staying at home. It’s all moot now 

One of my first UAlbany men's basketball games was a UAlbany vs Siena in 1970.... between then and 1977, I witnessed all the UAlbany - Siena games ... when UAlbany lost... my dad (a Siena grad) did not allow me any peace... I worked with many Siena Grads...in particular one Siena grad who was well attached to the program... I had to endure endless needling about UAlbany playing at DIII and DII and losing to Siena at DI ... of coarse that ended with UAlbany first win over Siena at the DI level

My point: many people say things on this forum as if we are bubble....things has occurred in past that makes UAlbany - Siena game difficult to arrange.... Will and Mark have tried .... people at Siena have tried.....  Now its my turn "It is all moot now...."

• Eli changed the title to Game #6: 1/9/21 - 6:00PM vs St. Josephs
12 hours ago, UA'08 said:

Don't care if we ever play them again. I would travel to see the Great Danes play in any of the 50 states before I would travel 8 miles to see LCC play. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1