UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game 33 / America East Championship Mar 10 (Fri) 5:00 PM Burlington, VT Patrick Gymnasium "This is March Madness"

14 hours ago, UA1882 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

I tried.  I don't watch women's basketball, but I decided today to support the women's basketball team. That was the worse game I have ever seen.  I have seen thousands if not tens of thousands of games.  If the men's team is unwatchable,  there is not a word in the English language to describe this game. Have to call a spade a spade no matter how much it hurts.  7th and 8th grade boys would CRUSH these teams.  I can't believe how many layups are missed.  Wow, just wow. 

In a way, I have to agree..,but I still enjoy watching WBB. But this particular game was painful due to the number of missed shots from point blank range. Yes, there was fierce defense and they were contested, but holy cow.  There’s no one on either side who could elevate and slam so it comes down to that. Also, UA had some very sloppy ball handling that led to some easy fast break layups. And apparently UA has no fast break capabilities to speak of or its not practiced. 

All that said, it’s been a joy watching them all year, congratulations on a great season and best of luck in the WNIT.