UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

America East Re-Brand

19 hours ago, mainejeff said:

I think that the Big Atlantic Conference would have been cool with the tagline.....We've Got Your BAC. 

Blood Alcohol Content comes to mind, Bank of America. 

Edited by alum73
Typo

https://americaeast.com/news/2024/2/20/ae-brandidentity_2024.aspx

Seems the interstate logo was actually a point...

The conference’s new tagline “Where Champions Rise” recognizes America East’s determined and relentless student-athletes, whose drive to succeed represents the work ethic synonymous with the conference’s Northeast region footprint.

The new mark includes a bold font that clearly and proudly declares the conference name, America East. The shield design indicates strength and emphasizes the conference’s tight-knit geography along the I-95 corridor. The star and Americana color scheme are an ode to the conference’s roots as well as its expansive and successful 45-year history.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GreatDanes06 said:

https://americaeast.com/news/2024/2/20/ae-brandidentity_2024.aspx

Seems the interstate logo was actually a point...

I strongly suspect we will see the new America East brand on display this evening at Broadview Center and all the America East Basketball venues.  The Binghamton WLAX displayed the new brand at their home game yesterday.  A former UAlbany player & relative is an assistant coach for Bearcats WLAX, which is why it caught my attention.

13 hours ago, Eli said:

I like it more than the current and even previous brand. 

I am in the same mindset. I like it better than the one being phased out. I do like the original AE logo and the one that followed, but it is outdated. Overall, I don't mind the change. Despite the interstate logo I think the new one brings back to the roots of the red, white and blue logo the conference has always had except for this current one.