UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

American U

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didnt want to say anything but that first game was blown way out of proportion. black played 13 min and coach anointed him the best player in the league. there is still a lot of season left but i think this game was worse than any game last season. at least last year we were in games and had leads get away. this game we were just outplayed.

still love the yellow jerseys though :D

I really don't even know what to think. I mean Wednesday looks like it will be an epic failure x 1000000000000000000. I'm really trying to find a win in the schedule coming up, but I just can't see it right now (and after Georgia Tech, it isn't exactly the terrible non-conference schedule). I just don't know. You can't tell me one player being out throws off a team that much. Can you?

I really don't even know what to think. I mean Wednesday looks like it will be an epic failure x 1000000000000000000. I'm really trying to find a win in the schedule coming up, but I just can't see it right now (and after Georgia Tech, it isn't exactly the terrible non-conference schedule). I just don't know. You can't tell me one player being out throws off a team that much. Can you?

well apparantly coach says hes the best player in the league!

We should save the money and forfeit this game, well lose by 60 if tonight is any indication. Either mike is truly that great or Friday was a mirage. Thing is, American wasn't a very good team, we were just that bad.

do they sell any basketball jerseys at the games? the online store from the school website is one of teh most pathetic team stores ive ever see. it is ridiculous. they advertise the tshirts on hangers and theyre wrinkled. its too funny. how can anyone go to that site and take us seriously?

American isn't even good, that's the sad thing. I'm watching this game and I'm not sure how we are losing this bad.

Well they were picked first in their conference. If our conferences are comparable, that's still much better than our eighth pick in the AE.

Archived