UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uofalbany

NCAA quarterfinal Danes versus Maryland

One good way to start off the topic. Ierlan won 16 of 27 faceoffs versus Maryland in the first game this year.

Maryland is going to be well represented (campus is about an hour and half or so from UD).

It's going to be a war...and I am sure they will be well prepared.

If we get the same out of the goal and the faceoff, I think we win. The UMD wings aren't as scary as UNC...and UMD's goalie stood on his head the last game to get the one goal win in Albany.

I agree with all of that. What also like about ierlan is the fact that with experience against Maryland's Faceoff guy and his skill and intelligence, I think he does even better. If there were any jitters for a first NCAA appearance, they're gone now

Ohio State 7, Loyola 4

Yeah, that's a final, including an empty-netter with 00:14 left

Gametime set for 2:30 Sunday on ESPN2.

Edited by MRSGDG
  • Like 1

Anyone contemplating going that hasn't gone to a quarterfinal before.... I urge you to go... it's an electric event. We also need everyone we can get into the stadium.

Dang, Yale looks way better than SU, and then, lol. It really is, as much or more than Bball, a game of runs.

Edited by jalidanefan

Looks like they're only selling tickets for the west grandstand and end zones, that'd cut maximum attendance to around 14K, I'd guess.

A note if you've never been there; the stands are very steep, built before ADA requirements, so while there are great views, you may not want the upper rows if you've got bad knees or hips, or a fear of heights.

• Like 1

I'll pay gas, anyone have an open seat going down?

Hope you make it down there. I will

be there. Going somewhere saturday. Softball if it is close enough

Edited by bob87
  • Like 1

I will be coaching my son's baseball game from around 2-5pm, including warmups and post game cleanup of I would be going. I am shutting off my phone and setting my DVR. Going to be hard not to check anything throughout or fastforward druing the game.