UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MLAX NCAA Semifinal vs Yale (Gillette Stadium)

If anyone is interested, I have two tickets available for the Yale Albany game in club section 8 , Row 9 seats 9-10. 

The club section has its own entrance, bar, high-level drinks, and with better food, plus an air-conditioned viewing. If it gets too hot on the humid day that it supposed to be. 

If anyone wants the tickets, let me know and we can bring them to the stadium as we are going to the game as well

The tickets are 90 apiece but they’re just for the Yale Albany game.  My friend would also consider a best offer.

10 minutes ago, Dane96 said:

If anyone is interested, I have two tickets available for the Yale Albany game in club section 8 , Row 9 seats 9-10. 

The club section has its own entrance, bar, high-level drinks, and with better food, plus an air-conditioned viewing. If it gets too hot on the humid day that it supposed to be. 

If anyone wants the tickets, let me know and we can bring them to the stadium as we are going to the game as well

The tickets are 90 apiece but they’re just for the Yale Albany game.  My friend would also consider a best offer.

No offense, but these tickets do not fit the Dane Train profile! 

We sneak bud lights in, crush them in bathroom stalls and sit among the rest of people.

Alllllbanyyy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UA'08 said:

No offense, but these tickets do not fit the Dane Train profile! 

We sneak bud lights in, crush them in bathroom stalls and sit among the rest of people.

Alllllbanyyy

LMAO!  haha! Love this response.  

I'm trying my hardest to get there but we are still in cleanup mode and probably will be for a while.  Finally got our power back last night.  Phone/TV/Internet coming in the next day or two. 

As it turns out, I have long standing plans for a trip and will be flying out of Albany when the game starts :-(     But, if all is on time I may be able to catch some of the second half. Oh well....GO DANES!! 

1 hour ago, jimbo said:

As it turns out, I have long standing plans for a trip and will be flying out of Albany when the game starts :-(     But, if all is on time I may be able to catch some of the second half. Oh well....GO DANES!!   

This game must be a big deal or something. Even WCDB is broadcasting the game,  so if your plane has wifi you can at least listen.

212 are signed up so far for the Alumni Hospitality Tent. 

The Hospitality tent will open at 9:30am. Game starts at Noon. Event is free but you must register to attend! https://www.alumni.albany.edu/s/1642/02-alumni/index.aspx?sid=1642&gid=2&pgid=2199&cid=5522&ecid=5522&crid=0&calpgid=61&calcid=1362

The tent will be in Reunion Village in Lot 22 adjacent to the NCAA Fan Festival.  Fans should park in Lot 20. 

Will be at the tent with a host of UA Lax alumns.  Super excited. 

For those of you who are driving...add in some time as there may be Cape, Nantucket, Vineyard and Newport traffic on Saturday am.  

Wish I could go - alas I am the  caregiver for my 90 year old dad, who can not be alone for more than a couple of hours or so.  I will watch on the big screen

Unfortunately I moved from LI to NC a year too soon or I could have ferryed over the Sound with the car and easy drive to Gillete.  Looked into flights and $650.  Looks like a cold beer and the 65 inch will do.

3 hours ago, jimbo said:

This is why I fly JetBlue! :)  They have ESPNU on every TV. Watched the America East Championship game on the flight a few weeks ago.  If they have wifi on the plane though you can watch on phone, ipad or laptop with WatchESPN app or ESPN3.com.  

On a United shuttle to Newark...WiFi?...I'm hoping it has two working engines and I don't get dragged down the aisle kicking and screaming. I don't have a dog so that works in my favor. I will be wearing my "lucky" Boscov's UA golden yellow shirt. I first wore it the day of the Maryland game so that anyone at Recovery Sports Grill knew who I was backing. I do not believe I wore it for UMBC or Yale...but it's been with me for all other games since. So we'll see if the mojo is still there. Wait, if the flight attendants see the Great Dane on the front they may try to stuff me in an overhead bin.....hmmmm......