UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

6 hours ago, uofalbany said:

Out of all the GIFs to use.... you pick that one

I agree!  Being one hundred percent NOT PC.  I agree!

Nice articles in the Gazette today regarding Liam Gleason. He said Coach Marr was very supportive, said he was ready and did not try to get him to stay. His quote was “go kill it.” Marr also said what a great day it was for UA that one of their own was going to be a head coach. I didn’t realize that Gleason was the first head coach in St Rose history, but never coached a single practice or game there before coming to UA as an assistant. 

• 1 year later...
On 6/18/2018 at 1:19 PM, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:
u-V9C7os_bigger.jpgLacrosse Commits @LaxCommits
FollowFollow @LaxCommits
More

We have word that TD Ierlan has decided on defending national champion Yale, pending admission. Huge get for the Bulldogs

Well, I can't divulge the information I received recently on TD and his transfer but let's just say I lost a lot of respect for him and it was not what it seemed publicly. I applaud Marr for the way he handled it publicly.  

On 7/24/2019 at 8:52 PM, DanesRGood said:

Well, I can't divulge the information I received recently on TD and his transfer but let's just say I lost a lot of respect for him and it was not what it seemed publicly. I applaud Marr for the way he handled it publicly.  

Lot of truth to what you are saying.

On 7/24/2019 at 10:52 PM, DanesRGood said:

19 hours ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Lot of truth to what you are saying.

While I absolutely respect your rights to privacy and considerations in protecting your sources;  but after this much time wouldn't a little more detail explaining your loss of respect be appropriate. Otherwise why bring it up again at all? No disrespect intended, but everyone knows there is more to the story than meets the eye. So why make the above statements now without at least being a little more specific?