UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Linked from a post on AGS. I think we knew all the FBS games, but the FCS will fill in here too.

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/ualbany/2019

08/29 - at Central Michigan
09/14 - at Monmouth
09/21 - Lafayette
09/12 - Monmouth
09/19 - at UMass
09/04 - at Syracuse
09/17 - at Fordham
09/24 - Central Connecticut
09/02 - at Hawaii
09/16 - Fordham

• Like 1

Yes Benson mentioned to me Central Michigan last night.  Already knew about Syracuse and Hawaii

Definitely going to Syracuse.

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

Yes Benson mentioned to me Central Michigan last night.  Already knew about Syracuse and Hawaii

Flying to Hawaii doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me.  I get wanting to get an FBS team on the schedule, but Hawaii???

35 minutes ago, AlbanyFan2018 said:

Flying to Hawaii doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me.  I get wanting to get an FBS team on the schedule, but Hawaii???

Hawai'i pays travel and room expenses, and we're allowed to schedule an extra game (home or another money game) if we want to. Without that incentive, how could they get a non-conference home game? Plus, a fun road trip for fans

• Like 4

That changes things.  We have friends whose son played for Hawaii and their budget sounded horrible and wouldn't have imagined they could spring for that sort of trip.

Aloha Mr. Hand.

Not just a fun trip for the fans who will travel but for the players. If I was a player, I'd rather play in Hawaii than, say, the midwest somewhere.

September 2021... 40th anniversary of my first football game in the Dome memories

As an after thought, let's  worry about the 2018 first