UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #13: 11/30/19 - 1:00PM vs Central Connecticut [FCS Playoffs Round 1]

Worth sharing that we have finalists on every list but player of the year here.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20191125140351237726804&ref=rec&tm=&src=FCS

Gattuso for Coach of the Year

JC for Frosh of the Year

Eli Mencer for Defensive player of the year.

I actually think Gattuso has the best chance of winning of the three but its probably going to the Sac St coach. 

Edited by BestDaneSinceHamlet
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Eli said:

Let us know what Justin says. They need to take care of the loyal diehards for sure.

This is how they take care of loyalty. If I get a parking ticket or towed, my almost 50 years of UA loyalty will be threatened!! Partial copy of my email and my response. Also, the fact that I had to initiate the question is upsetting. Like others said the ticket/parking/basketball should have been communicated to ALL; not left for each of us to find out details on our own.

NO THANK YOU. I am not paying for parking again. I'll move my car after basketball if I must.

-----Original Message----- 
Sent: Nov 25, 2019 11:15 AM 
To: dslyank 
Subject: RE: parking at football playoff 

Good Morning D.

You will have to purchase a separate parking pass for the football game. I can add the parking to your account for $15. With your permission I can process the card on your account ending in ****. Once processed I will email you your parking pass. If you have any questions please let me know. Enjoy the games and thank you for your support!

ps. 

Sent the following to Justin Brown:

Justin,

This is an absolute disgrace. Season Ticket holders with Sefcu and or Dutch Parking should NOT be charged for parking again. I understand the charge for post season tickets, but Parking is suppose to be a reward for a GDAC commitment and that commitment is NOT predicated on how well the team does, or on how many games the team wins or lesser, or how far they advance in the post season.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dslyank said:

This is how they take care of loyalty. If I get a parking ticket or towed, my almost 50 years of UA loyalty will be threatened!! Partial copy of my email and my response. Also, the fact that I had to initiate the question is upsetting. Like others said the ticket/parking/basketball should have been communicated to ALL; not left for each of us to find out details on our own.

NO THANK YOU. I am not paying for parking again. I'll move my car after basketball if I must.

Good Morning D.

You will have to purchase a separate parking pass for the football game. I can add the parking to your account for $15. With your permission I can process the card on your account ending in ****. Once processed I will email you your parking pass. If you have any questions please let me know. Enjoy the games and thank you for your support!

I had to make the exact same inquiry this morning and got the exact opposite answer.  Now, I have no idea who or what to believe.

1 hour ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20191125140351237726804&ref=rec&tm=&src=FCS

JC for Frosh of the Year

I actually think Gattuso has the best chance of winning of the three but its probably going to the Sac St coach. 

They must have added Eli Mencer after the uproar.  He was originally not on the list

1 hour ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

JC for Frosh of the Year

I really hope he wins it lol...quite the turnaround. As he accepts the award he should be like...

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, dslyank said:

Good Morning D.

Every venue in the world and certainly in college athletics does this.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Every venue in the world and certainly in college athletics does this.  

I'm with HOF on this...I'm not sure where the issue is, normally this is how it works. Running a top notch football program (that's what we are now *snicker *snicker*) costs shekels, they are going to try to cash in. 

Edited by Clickclack

So, if I understand correctly...since I already have a parking pass for BB at SEFCU, and already paid $15 to get my FB parking pass, if I display both on my dash I'm golden?

The lack of communication is absolutely ALARMING. WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS GOING ON!

1 minute ago, Eli said:

So, if I understand correctly...since I already have a parking pass for BB at SEFCU, and already paid $15 to get my FB parking pass, if I display both on my dash I'm golden?

The lack of communication is absolutely ALARMING. WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS GOING ON!

I can't make game sadly but you'all gonna get your cars towed, that's what you get for having fun without me!