UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I 'aint even mad, combination of Idaho looking for revenge after we came into their barn and ended their season last year plus the usual $iena Gattuso pulls after he has a good contract year season. This is not entirely unexpected, it's how this guy has operated his entire tenure at UA. Give you one season to be like hmmm...maybe he's not complete $iena only to then follow up with a half a decade of complete $iena, over and over. 

At least I have the Charlotte 49'rs I can root for...oh wait, they getting waxed by Gardner Webb 10-0...I guess there's always the Panthers to fall back on...

firsttime-james.gif

No reason to go to the games, no reason to buy season tickets, no reason to sign up for FloSports, no reason to contribute to GDAC. Another lost season from the looks of it. Pathetic defense and impotent offense. Why do we even bother anymore?

9 minutes ago, ctdanes said:

Can’t run the ball, can’t stop the run. Not a great combo

Can really only afford 2 more losses to have a chance at playoffs. Weak schedule, but I just don’t see it 

To quote Jim Mora :”Playoffs?? Playoffs”??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I turned the game off before halftime but can we all talk about #15 from Idaho after the first play? Not one but two cheap shots. How did that loser get to stay on the field and the refs not see ANY of it? Trash player - hope he gets never ending explosive diarrhea.

Also, whoever was operating the cameras should be taken out back and beat like a red headed step child. That was incredibly difficult to watch. Amatuers.

Edited by Eli

1 hour ago, purplepeopleeater said:

Every 5 years G is bailed Out by a great team and rewarded a huge extension

This. This is how he operates.

It's only the 3rd game of the season and we can ignore WVU cause...WVU. But barely beating LIU and never getting off the bus in Idaho? The writing is on the wall for the season. Same old Gattuso. Dude cannot win consistently. Lets move on already! We have 9 years of empirical evidence at this point - we know who/what he is. Not a winner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cwdickens said:

Today game was a reality check, however Greg will remind us that half of the team is new and were not here last season.

Guys, last year we went to the FRIGGIN NATIONAL SEMIS.  3 games in and you're already about to jump off a bridge.  Idaho was the 6th ranked team this year? its not like Rhode Island did this. 

Calm down, be grateful for a great year.  Yes, the defense is awful, but there are a LOT of weapons on offense.  The line is crap, fine.  ...But you guys are about to jump off the boat and it hasn't even left the harbor. 

I think I saw the problem. Idaho was up 6-0 and UA kicked a field goal. The scoreboard on the TV feed showed Idaho up 9-0! Could it be that UA was scoring at will and they kept giving the points to the Vandals? There must be some explanation for this….oh yeah, like GG’s circadian rhythm. Every 4 or 5 years he’s a big success. Bad programs rebuild, good programs reload. No excuses with the portal. 

Admittedly, two of their first three games were likely to be losses and the win over LIU was underwhelming. I’ll give them 4 CAA games to right the ship and then turn out a winning season. Anything less is unacceptable. Put on your coach of the year hat and get it done!