UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Bracketology

If we win on Saturday, I would be willing to bet the farm that we play Villanova or UConn in Philly next Friday as the 16th seed.  Based on regional matchups, I just don't see them shipping us anywhere else.

12762[/snapback]

I was on the way home from the city last night around the same time as the Nova game ended and I was talking with a few fans, they too have seen Lunardi's predition of us v. Nova in the first round and from what I know they have been doing their research. They were telling me how they are afraid the team will take it likely and a guy like Jamar could really make them look bad, and after reading about the UCLA game they said that Iati makes them real nervous because on a good day he kills every zone which forces the D to play man which plays right into Jamar's hands to drive.

Hopefully this all becomes relevent with a victory tomorrow!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course prefer a 15, but more importantly I hope it stays on the Eastern seaboard (or maybe Dallas - AA frequent flyer miles).

Need the win first.

12778[/snapback]

Exactly my thoughts.

12779[/snapback]

Anyone know where we can read about the game tomorrow.. predictions/matchups etc.... All I can find is really on this board.

GO DANES! Someone said they felt like a kid the night before Christmas... I HEAR THAT! Hope ZOE hits those gimmie's tomorrow.. he missed a few in the UNH game that made me a nervous!!! Strong bench is a must tomorrow.. and I hope they learned form Bing's mistake... Vermont will not just quit after they are down....Play hard till the end Danes!!!

Today's Gazette has a prediction that we'll draw Duke. At least, there will be a good vs evil feel to it. Of all the thoughts and emotions I've had (once i sobered up - by the way what was in those red shots at the Pub anyway?) I keep humming "one shining moment" and picturing a Jamar drive.