UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UA box office is currently putting season ticket holders name on a list.  Season Ticket holders can receive up to 2 tickets for the tournament if there are tickets available.  will be in contact at the end of the day or early Tuesday

12943[/snapback]

If you know, does 2 tickets mean, 2 for each person?

For Students from the University web site:

NCAA Tournament - Round 1

UAlbany vs. UConn

Friday, March 17 - 7:25 p.m.

Wachovia Center (Philadelphia, Pa.)

A limited number of tickets for Friday night's NCAA regional game in Philadelphia between UAlbany and UConn will be made available to UAlbany students starting Monday afternoon. Students may reserve a ticket by e-mail only and orders will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 12:00 this afternoon.

E-mail reservations should be sent to boxoffice@uamail.albany.edu.

Reservations received prior to 12:00 today will not be valid.

Students must include their full name, Student ID number, class year and contact telephone number in their e-mail and the e-mail must come from an albany.edu account. Students will be informed via e-mail that they have reserved a ticket.

Tickets must be picked up between 12:00 and 5:00 on Tuesday.

The tickets are for the Friday evening session only and are $60. Students must have a valid UAlbany ID, a printout of their e-mail confirmation and payment in full when they are picking up their ticket. No student ticket reservations will be taken by phone or in person.

waitin with my finger on the send button...if i get tickets it means ill be gettin fired for not showin up at work this weekend..but its worth it!!

12947[/snapback]

Good luck.

And if you have a typical student job then yes its worth getting fired.

waitin with my finger on the send button...if i get tickets it means ill be gettin fired for not showin up at work this weekend..but its worth it!!  - ua06

plenty of jobs out there 06 ... "i once lost a job to see UA in their first trip to the dance," great stuff ... sometimes we have to pay a price in the short run to have stories to tell in the years ahead ... of course, if by some bizarre chance you have a wife and kids, well, still scratch the job, but bring them along ... it's only right

Congratulations you are one of 100 Students to receive a ticket to the

NCAA Tournament in Philadelphia. Your ticket will be available for

purchase and pickup at the PE ticket Window on Tuesday from 1:00 p.m. to

5:00 p.m. Tickets will be $60 and you must present your UAlbany ID to

pick up your tickets. If you do not pick up your ticket by 5:00 p.m. on

Tuesday it will be released back into the pool. If you are interested

in getting on the Student Bus provided by the Office of the VP for

Student Success and the Student Association please email

cbouchard@uamail.albany.edu. Thank you again and See you in Philly!

Robert Totaro

Athletic Ticket Manager

I got my ticket!! unfortunately as of right now my buddy that was planning on goin with me has not gotten a response back yet. If he can't go, my plans might be shot cause we were planning on staying at hid dad's house who lives in Philly...If he doesnt get the ticket i may have to give mine away..Ill make the decision later tonite when i know for sure.. So i can't guarantee anything but if anyone needs a ticket send me a private message and i MAY be able to hook you up.

Congratulations you are one of 100 Students to receive a ticket to the

NCAA Tournament in Philadelphia.  Your ticket will be available for

purchase and pickup at the PE ticket Window on Tuesday from 1:00 p.m. to

5:00 p.m.  Tickets will be $60 and you must present your UAlbany ID to

pick up your tickets.  If you do not pick up your ticket by 5:00 p.m. on

Tuesday it will be released back into the pool.  If you are interested

in getting on the Student Bus provided by the Office of the VP for

Student Success and the Student Association please email

cbouchard@uamail.albany.edu.  Thank you again and See you in Philly!

Robert Totaro

Athletic Ticket Manager

I got my ticket!! unfortunately as of right now my buddy that was planning on goin with me has not gotten a response back yet.  If he can't go, my plans might be shot cause we were planning on staying at hid dad's house who lives in Philly...If he doesnt get the ticket i may have to give mine away..Ill make the decision later tonite when i know for sure.. So i can't guarantee anything but if anyone needs a ticket send me a private message and i MAY be able to hook you up.

12977[/snapback]

I will personally come to UA and beat you silly if you dont go. ARE YOU F'IN Me. I am dying to go and I didnt even bother calling the school to beg for a ticket becasue I know how small the allotment is.

You can A) get a hotel room for cheap. B) stay in a youth hostel...fun and cheap or D) Dont sleep and head on the UA bus.

Jeesh...your less than 30 years old...these are the times to do crazy (yet LEGAL) stunts.

GO TO THE GAME SON....GO TO THE GAME. You will kick yourself FOREVER if you dont go. Plus I will beat the purple out of you. :P

I sent my E-mail in at exactly 12:00 PM and I got a reservation. Thinking about taking the bus to save gas. I wonder when it leaves cause I got a test in the morning.

12980[/snapback]

I am not even going to comment on that one. I think someone will read this board and spank me for my advice.