UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Siena v UA tickets

Tickets will go on sale at the Pepsi Arena box office next Wednesday, Nov. 15

17334[/snapback]

No need to go to the box office and give your money to Loundonville. I am sure Albany will have them again and the Alumni association is having the pregame party again at Broadway joes.

I would never give my money to a suburban council school. They would never let me sit courtside anyway.

I'll be at Broadway Joe's with the rest of the crowd for game against LCC.

They will probally stick me up in the rafters this year. I have made a name for myself. I'm in the process of getting the new t-shirts made (<---see icon) with something special on the back. We should be good to go with the shirts in time.

See you all this weekend when we raise one to the rafters at the CU Center.

OT- ATL I have not forgotten about you. I'm going to try again this weekend for your shirts! Homecoming was a bust!

Even more OT- Any one who needs seats for the Delaware Game on Friday the 17th come see me at my new outpost in Sec 200 Row L. Sadly I can't make it to this one, Ms. Blue Hen and I have a wedding to go to down there that weekend. (too bad it is not a road game, it would have been a nice 2-fer). She and I still have not figured out what the wager will be (she is still shocked about my Football wager) but I'm sure we will be in some bar down that way and I'll be the only guy sporting a Great Dane victory cap.

Like a black hole

SSS

I would never give my money to a suburban council school.  They would never let me sit courtside anyway.

I'll be at Broadway Joe's with the rest of the crowd for game against LCC.

They will probally stick me up in the rafters this year.  I have made a name for myself.  I'm in the process of getting the new t-shirts made (<---see icon) with something special on the back.  We should be good to go with the shirts in time.

See you all this weekend when we raise one to the rafters at the CU Center.

OT- ATL I have not forgotten about you.  I'm going to try again this weekend for your shirts!  Homecoming was a bust!

Even more OT- Any one who needs seats for the Delaware Game on Friday the 17th come see me at my new outpost in Sec 200 Row L.  Sadly I can't make it to this one, Ms. Blue Hen and I have a wedding to go to down there that weekend. (too bad it is not a road game, it would have been a nice 2-fer).  She and I still have not figured out what the wager will be (she is still shocked about my Football wager) but I'm sure we will be in some bar down that way and I'll be the only guy sporting a Great Dane victory cap.

Like a black hole

SSS

17337[/snapback]

Students educated by the state are funny.

Anyone have any info on the best way to get tix to the Pepsi?  Is the alumni association selling any...or how can i make sure im next to more UA fans?

Thanks for the help guys.  First game is 4 days away!!

17322[/snapback]

I talked to Rob in the ticket office yesterday and he does not yet have tickets, but he will selling them as soon as he has them.

I am sure Rob does not yet have them because LCC wants to wait as long as possible to distribute them to save themselves from the embarrassment of the visiting team selling more tickets to the game than them.

I've got plane tickets, and I'm traveling 1200 miles with my son to be there the night of 12/2. This year we get bragging rights AND return to the dance.

I love the tee shirt and would like to know how to make sure I can get one.

I'm also concerned about tickets. I've come up for every game against the Indians since the series resumed, except for last year. I don't mind sitting in the corner, but once sat low, behind the basket. They're terrible, depth perception is awful. I called the Pepsi about 2 weeks ago, and they did tell me to call on Nov 15.

I listen to some games on line, but occasionally have seen the game live on my computer. Does anyone know what determines which games I will only be able to hear, while there are others I actually can watch.

This Saturday night can be a great start. I'll be there in spirit.

I've got plane tickets, and I'm traveling 1200 miles with my son to be there the night of 12/2. This year we get bragging rights AND return to the dance.

I love the tee shirt and would like to know how to make sure I can get one.

I'm also concerned about tickets. I've come up for every game against the Indians since the series resumed, except for last year. I don't mind sitting in the corner, but once sat low, behind the basket. They're terrible, depth perception is awful. I called the Pepsi about 2 weeks ago, and they did tell me to call on Nov 15.

I listen to some games on line, but occasionally have seen the game live on my computer. Does anyone know what determines which games I will only be able to hear, while there are others I actually can watch.

This Saturday night can be a great start. I'll be there in spirit.

17362[/snapback]

Yes...how can I get a T-shirt :D

I just called the Athletic Office in regard to tickets for this weekend.

I was easily able to procure tickets for the football game although the online method was not in operation. Because my wonderful wife gets cold easily and for other reasons, I have not attended any football games recently. Actually, in the last couple decades. We are bringing friends, who are fellow graduates and also have not been back. I'm really excited about seeing what I think will be a great game!

While on the phone, I also inquired about tickets for the Siena game. I want to support UAlbany athletics as much as possible. The guy on the phone confirmed what others here have been stating: the tickets are not yet available. He said that Siena always sends over the tickets early; they should have been up for sale two weeks ago.

I cannot understand this situation. This game has all the makings for being the highest attended game in the modern series. It could break the record for ANY Siena-sponsored game at the Pepsi. Why are the tickets not available yet? It seems to me that the "Crown Jewel of the MAAC" should have had this event better organized by now?

KingDane, I hope you have a great trip up and that you will witness two great games resulting in more milestones for the UAlbany athletic program. You deserve a lot of credit for taking such a long jaunt.

Archived