UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pre-game Delaware Stories

Gazette pregame story says the coaches are looking for Lillis to score more - "I'll have to shoot more. If I don't score, someone else will, and I won't play"

17736[/snapback]

It would be nice to see Lillis shoot more, but his hustle and intelliegence are just as important to the team. He could win the AE Defensive POY award, and he has a chance to be near the top of the steals list in the country.

Good job by the danes tonight even though it was a bit sloppy in the second half. What can you say about Jamar. Amazing as usual. But what I liked was Siggers again with 17. It looks like we now have 2 legitimate scorers who can score over 15 a game EVERY night and we did not have that last season. By the way, Stony Brook beat Penn St. tonight. Another AE big win.

We played well Double J (Jason and Jamar) lead the way towards the end of the game we got a little sloppy but it was a win, and I'm sure the coaches will focus on the weak points during practice this week. Nice Attendance I didn't catch the figure but it has to be around 4k maybe a little under. But not bad considering it is a Friday night the weekend before thanksgiving break.

BTW Congrads go to Gifford and Ross with there first points AS GD.

Student attendance really has changed the atmosphere in SEFCU Arena. It is 2000% better than last year. It gets loud and aside from the BS chant, which I hate, it's tremendous. The U A from both ends was very good, now we have to get something for the sides to do now the the ends are getting in gear. Pep Band seemed out of it today. They don't seem to have the amplification they had last year. Maybe the bigger crowds are just overpowering them.

my buddies where the ones that game up with the U A from different sides chant. (Push-up guy is my buddy and suitemate) Today was the first time in a while that I watched the game as a fan and not a broadcaster...

by the way, sorry about no coverage from CDB tonight. We are doing the AE VBall Tournament, so I have to pick an choose my days and times.

but the chant is something they want to work on. We had a discussion that the UA, UA UA UA chant was to known in other sports. (example- the Jose, Jose Jose Jose chant with the Mets) That is why they want to work on the U A chant.

But my gosh, 4.5 years ago when I wasnt a grad student and a freshman, it brings a tear to my eye when I see it packed out for the 2nd game of the year.

Our director and main drummer were not there tonight.

Student attendance really has changed the atmosphere in SEFCU Arena.  It is 2000% better than last year.  It gets loud and aside from the BS chant, which I hate, it's tremendous.  The U A from both ends was very good, now we have to get something for the sides to do now the the ends are getting in gear.  Pep Band seemed out of it today.  They don't seem to have the amplification they had last year.  Maybe the bigger crowds are just overpowering them.

17757[/snapback]

Student attendance really has changed the atmosphere in SEFCU Arena.  It is 2000% better than last year.  It gets loud and aside from the BS chant, which I hate, it's tremendous. 

17757[/snapback]

Tell them if they keep up the BS, no more candy for that section.

Even though it came soccer's 'Ole, Ole', I still like the UA UA UA chant.

Times-Union Not all wins are equal

Archived