UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

BUMa @ UA

Will students be back in the dorms for Senior Day? We need to draw 4,350 to top Bing for best conference home attendance. Not bad considering we had Bing for the BPG, which would have sold out anyway, and half our conference games when school was out.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am a student and i will be making sure im back in Albany to watch the game. Hopefully we can enter the conference tourny on a 2 game win streak.

We need to get a big student turnout. Jamar, Jason and Bauman deserve a rousing ovation!!

isnt bauman a junior??? i think he is. but def jamar and siggers deserve a ovation for like 20 min. lol

I am a student and i will be making sure im back in Albany to watch the game. Hopefully we can enter the conference tourny on a 2 game win streak.

We need to get a big student turnout. Jamar, Jason and Bauman deserve a rousing ovation!!

isnt bauman a junior??? i think he is. but def jamar and siggers deserve a ovation for like 20 min. lol

According to the TU Bauman will be graduating in 3 years and plans to attend grad school closer to home

Bauman is graduating early and will be attending graduate school close to his home in Pa. I think this opens up another scholarship for next season.

"Will students be back in the dorms for Senior Day? We need to draw 4,350 to top Bing for best conference home attendance. "

I'm guessing that we'll see an attendance of 3200 - 3400 based on my interaction with some student employees. I haven't spoken with the Rob Totaro & the ticket folks, but that is my gut feeling. I know there was a special offer for faculty & staff that was offered on wednesday - 4 tix for $10. I wouldn't be surprised if they still let folks buys under that deal. CU @ the Q!

Coach Brown comments in his weblog today about the upcoming BUMA game. He says, ". . . We need to have two good practices heading in to the Boston University game on Sunday. Boston University is a young and talented team. They are very well coached and they do a great job on the defensive end of the floor.

This will be the last regular season home game for David Bauman, Jason Siggers, and Jamar Wilson. All three have helped our program grow. David is a tireless worker and has been the captain of our scout team. Jason has been an explosive scorer for us this year. We all know what Jamar has meant to the program. I hope that we have a packed SEFCU Arena for this game. It is our last regular season home game and a game that we really want to win. It is important to have momentum heading in to the conference tournament. Our program has never won 20 games in a regular season!"

Hope the crowd turns out to bid our three seniors a good farewell. They have all worked hard to raise the level of UAlbany basketball and the image of the school. They will be sorely missed.

Archived