UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

'aints fans

It's a mass orgy on the Siena board. Notably, Tony, alum00, miss and our favorite punching bag 'aints73. Predicting a better showing by NU against Kansas. The same team the barelly beat their opponent in the playing game. I watched the game, it was close throughout.

It's a mass orgy on the Siena board. Notably, Tony, alum00, miss and our favorite punching bag 'aints73. Predicting a better showing by NU against Kansas. The same team the barelly beat their opponent in the playing game. I watched the game, it was close throughout.

I'd say that NU has already came out a winner.

NU has more than just one or two guys that can hang with "up" athleticism.

soup, you are very smart. Whats the score?

It's called the "Play-in Game." What a clown!

I noticed that UA didn't make it to the 12 minute TO before CBS bagged the game - and NU was still on with under 3 minutes in the first half. I guess that settles that.

I noticed that UA didn't make it to the 12 minute TO before CBS bagged the game - and NU was still on with under 3 minutes in the first half. I guess that settles that.

People, shut the f up already. Saints 73...we know your game. Soup..stop being a flip flopper. And this INCLUDES THE DANE FANS. Let it go.

The season is over...now drop it.

And where would this have been? I thought that "hometown" affiliates couldn't break away from games involving the home team, so it couldn't have been here.

Dane fans: Respectfully, don't even respond to some (not all) of these clowns that come over from the LCC forum. It's not worth it. No argument you have will resonate with them. It's a matter of deductive vs. inductive reasoning. Some of these LCC fans come over on this forum and employ conclusion-based reasoning; meaning, they start with their conclusions and then go and "fish" for facts to support their conclusions. It's a result-oriented decision-making process. You can't argue with people like this. By way of example, and IMHO, the far political right and the far political left are like this. They have their conclusions and opinions, and they continue to fish for any facts they can find to support their preconceived conclusions. You can't debate people like this or win --- i.e., persuade --- in an argument against people who think like this! They are not interested in discussing anything or debating anything. Rather, they simply want to lecture and impose their opinions on you!

The other 80% of the population, and the vast majority of sports fans, are fact-based thinkers. They look at the facts available to them, and then they draw their conclusions from those facts. If the material facts change, then their opinions and conclusions may also change! Being able to identify which kind of thinker and arguer is at hand will, IMHO, let you know whether it's even worth responding. With some of the LCC fans on this forum, their posts warrant no response because their is simply no utility in doing so. The gravamen set out in their posts is nothing more than diatribe and/or a lecture --- not sensible and congent points in a well thought-out debate.

-My $.02

And where would this have been? I thought that "hometown" affiliates couldn't break away from games involving the home team, so it couldn't have been here.

Whether that be true or not, I watched the whole game, and they never broke away with the exception of showing some highlights during a time out/tv break with about 3:43 left in the first half.

Kansas 107

Niagara 67 (F)

Kansas 107

Niagara 67 (F)

I guess that's why NU isn't in the Big 12.

NYC.

Well I guess I missed that. The first time I looked up at the Out of town scoreboard in the evening session in Columbus, Niagara was down by about 40.

Archived