UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Hoopscoop's final 2007 rankings

Take this ranking with a grain of salt, but like I always say I’d rather have the high ranking than not have them. We all know Hoopscoop misses on a lot of kids, but they are right far more often than wrong. Great Job by Will Brown in re stocking the talent for the Danes!

274. Anthony Raffa 6'1 2007 PG Wildwood (Catholic) NJ Albany

282. Albert Turley 6'7 2007 C Houston (Westfield) TX Albany

294. Josh Martin 6'2 2007 PG Philadelphia (Simon Gratz) PA Albany

513. Billy Allen 6'6 2007 WF Hamilton (H.S.) OH Albany

Take this ranking with a grain of salt, but like I always say I’d rather have the high ranking than not have them. We all know Hoopscoop misses on a lot of kids, but they are right far more often than wrong. Great Job by Will Brown in re stocking the talent for the Danes!

Thanks Tony!

Anyone here recall (from past years) when the rosters, and accompanying player bios, typically get posted on the UAlbany website?

http://www.ualbanysports.com/SportSelect.d...amp;SPSID=70290

The silence on this is amazing - is Raffa on the team? There was an article from early June saying he still hadn't qualified. If he is on the team, which player doesn't have a scholarship? According to the blog, the new players have been on campus 1 week - has Raffa been seen?

Anyone here recall (from past years) when the rosters, and accompanying player bios, typically get posted on the UAlbany website?

The roster has updated between June and August the last few years, but the 'meet the team' bios were much later - almost around the season opener. Let's hope that moves up until at least the start of practice, if not the start of classes.

http://www.ualbanysports.com/SportSelect.d...amp;SPSID=70290

The silence on this is amazing - is Raffa on the team? There was an article from early June saying he still hadn't qualified. If he is on the team, which player doesn't have a scholarship? According to the blog, the new players have been on campus 1 week - has Raffa been seen?

I'm surprised that the AD website has not announced the new signings yet. In the case of Raffa no news maybe good news.

(SienaTony @ Jun 30 2007, 08:44 AM)

Add to that list Tim Ambrose (Hoopscoop Final Ranking for 2006) was 169 he should be eligible this season!

Archived