UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Trip to Barbados

statefan,

Thanks a mil, been looking for any info. I know it's only a pre-season type of a trip but nice to see Ambrose man up and lead the team 2 out of 3 games in scoring. Looks like the other young bucks got into it a bit to. Looks like they had fun to, riding jet skies etc. this trip could pay huge dividends down the road since the team has played, practiced and bonded of the court. Can't wait for the season.

Brent I believe is some type of foot problem.

Reid is healing a stress fracture in his foot.

Iati is recovering from back surgery.

Josh Martin ?????

From Coach's Blog it seems the scoring was very balanced and all the newbies contributed.

This years team could be very deep with solid talented players top to bottom but it should be interesting to see who steps into the role of "go to guy" when points are needed or in the waning ticks of the shot clock.

From what I hear from those OUTSIDE our program (and our league), IF Turley keeps his weight in check...he is going to abuse a lot of people in this league. By the time he and Gifford are Soph and Juniors respectively, we will have a dominant 1-2 Center punch.

Nice to see Hastings do well.

Ambrose...the kid is going to be a star if he just learns to play within the system.

I agree with UA MA, I'm so pumped for the season I can't wait any more. Nice to see Turley physically dominate very physical competition. From the scouting reports his offensive game is already very very solid, we know he is strong as Dane96 said the only major concern is weight.

Of the new comers I'm most excited to see Ambrose. From the returning players I'd love to see what a summer in the gym has done for Giff. 30 some days before official practices can start. Any word on midnight madness to generate student support. Also last year we played an exibition game against a Canadian team, any word on something similar to that?

Also, where do people see attendance going this season. It would be nice to see it continue to trend up and give our guys a true home advantage. It would be great to get a few more sellout crowds.

Archived