UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

DePaul next year?

That would be a very nice game for our schedule - have we ever played them before? It's a good thing to play new teams we haven't played - for exposure to their fanbase and their local outlets. Are there any other games that are set in stone or that we owe someone? I.e a home and away kind of situation?

That would be fantastic. My friend has seasons (her dad does) to Kansas and she has been begging me to see a game there! After all the fun I had with Rock Chalk Jayhawk this weekend...I would most DEFINITELY make that trip!

That would be a very nice game for our schedule - have we ever played them before? It's a good thing to play new teams we haven't played - for exposure to their fanbase and their local outlets. Are there any other games that are set in stone or that we owe someone? I.e a home and away kind of situation?

We have not played DePaul or Kansas before. If true, it would be a great road trip. Hopefully if we play both it would be on the same trip.

Below is this years OOC schedule and where we played teams last year if we did. I would think there would be returns of the Cntral CT State, Columbia, Lehigh and St Francis games unless we played them before that I missed. Also would be a home game for this years bracketbuster game. But that certainly leaves some OOC games that may or may not have already been scheduled. I thought the new contracts usually were made after the season was over, but I could be wrong.

This years OOC schedule was

at  Bucknell They were at UA last season

at  Central Connecticut State No game in 06-07

Columbia No game in 06-07

Lehigh No game in 06-07

Sacred Heart UA away last season

at  Siena End of current contract. Renewal ? TBD

at  Delaware They were at UA last season

at  St. Bonaventure They were at UA last season

St. Francis, N.Y. No game 06-07

at  Duke

Boise State UA away last season

at  Iowa State

at Bracketbuster

Not looking that far ahead you need to figure that Connelly will also get a game down in South Jersey maybe a school near Philly.

If I had to guess...Rutgers, Penn, or Maryland would top that list. Maryland is not close...but within striking distance for his friends and family.

CAA's close to him would be Delaware, Towson, and Drexel.

We could revisit, of course, NOVA.

I presume Kansas is for Brett Gifford and that Mizzou or Kansas have a scheduling conflict the following year so it would not be for his Senior year. But what do I know.

Not looking that far ahead you need to figure that Connelly will also get a game down in South Jersey maybe a school near Philly.

If I had to guess...Rutgers, Penn, or Maryland would top that list. Maryland is not close...but within striking distance for his friends and family.

CAA's close to him would be Delaware, Towson, and Drexel.

We could revisit, of course, NOVA.

I don't know if they always do home games when we already play fairly close to players hometown already. They didn't do one for Iati this year probably because UMBC is pretty much a home game for him every year. I don't think it's too far from Brian Connelly's hometown either although I'd be happy to see any of those teams you mentioned on our schedule.

Archived