UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Time Change for UA v Hartford

Well...while the time change doesn't work for DP, it has the opposite effect for me and Ms O-D, so we are planning to go over (weather permitting...looks ok right now), given the proximity to Albany we hope alot of folks make the trip...the guys need our support in this one...besides the possibility of free pizza does anyone have any ideas about any restaurants nearby? While perhaps pedestrian from a taste perspective, chain type places are fine for us...we just want some thing quick, reliable and safe pre-game...

Well...while the time change doesn't work for DP, it has the opposite effect for me and Ms O-D, so we are planning to go over (weather permitting...looks ok right now), given the proximity to Albany we hope alot of folks make the trip...the guys need our support in this one...besides the possibility of free pizza does anyone have any ideas about any restaurants nearby? While perhaps pedestrian from a taste perspective, chain type places are fine for us...we just want some thing quick, reliable and safe pre-game...

Check the thread on the AE board. I had asked LSBAL for that exact thing!

I found this funny. These are the driections from the Hartford site for me to get to the game tonight.

Traveling I-84 East (from Waterbury): Take exit 44 (Prospect Avenue). Bear left at the stop sign, then take a left onto Prospect.

Follow Prospect Avenue to its downhill end. Take a right onto Route 44 (Albany Avenue), followed by a quick,

sharp left onto Bloomfield Avenue (Route 189 North). The campus is a half mile on the right.

Archived