UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA vs. Siena

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought UA got 3000 tickets to the annual event....apparently it's HALF of that. Let's hope this deal is more equatable. Siena kept the proceeds from almost 12K tickets. No doubt they split that with the arena but still.....and SaintsFan among others try to tell us that Siena doesn't need this game. Holy smokes!

I thought UA got 3000 tickets to the annual event....apparently it's HALF of that. Let's hope this deal is more equatable. Siena kept the proceeds from almost 12K tickets. No doubt they split that with the arena but still.....and SaintsFan among others try to tell us that Siena doesn't need this game. Holy smokes!

Siena will need some source of money to keep McCaffery happy! "Why not us?"

To be honest, I'm a bit tired of letting them squeak by the last couple of years. Last year with the departure of Jason and Jamar we lost allot while they were up and enjoying one of their better years, and we only lost by 4. Time to start winning some of these and shut Ronald and Kenny up.

Kudos to the AD's, personally I love this event and would love for them to make it even bigger almost like a carnival. Get the area really into it and everyone will benefit.

To be honest, I'm a bit tired of letting them squeak by the last couple of years. Last year with the departure of Jason and Jamar we lost allot while they were up and enjoying one of their better years, and we only lost by 4. Time to start winning some of these and shut Ronald and Kenny up.

Kudos to the AD's, personally I love this event and would love for them to make it even bigger almost like a carnival. Get the area really into it and everyone will benefit.

No player on the current Siena roster has ever lost to UAlbany. I think that streak continues to stay intact for at least the next two years. Anything I can but I really like Siena's chances. A lot.

MT$ - we've heard your comments now go home and have your mom check your homework.

Your so dumb you couldn't get admitted into $iena and you prove why every time you open your mouth!

It's great that the series continues but let's wait until next year to start talking $iena.

Over confidence is going to be Siena's weekness. I would look for an upset next year.

They won last year by four points with their coach being BADLY out coached and he comes on predicting an EASY win. I can't wait! We have nothing to lose as we are still rebuilding while they should have their best team.

Empty,

Don't forget, you lose Kenny (a MAJOR cog) after this year so this year will be your best chance to continue your streak.

Archived