UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA vs. Siena

A few points in response to your post.

Siena doesn’t profit anywhere near as much as you guys think. Frankly I’m surprised you guys think so little of your AD that he would enter into an agreement that wasn’t beneficial for UA

Don’t forget the TUC is owned by Albany County, if anyone is making a windfall profit its Albany County

When Siena has a Dartmouth of whoever come in, they don’t give Dartmouth 2000 tickets to sell @ 20 bucks a pop ( 40K in revenue)

I thought Siena and UA alternate wearing the home jersey’s? Not sure what more you want? Every UA fan that wants to see the game can get into the game. Nobody is locked out. And while its true Siena plays its home games in the TUC, UA is 10 min away and plays in front of one of if not the biggest groups of UA fans it plays in front of the entire year.

I don’t think UA has to earn anything. If the game makes sense from a financial standpoint for both schools the series will continue, if it doesn’t make sense the series will be killed. Pretty simple really

SienaTony,

I think very highly of Dr. McElroy. He has brought the UA Division I program from out of nowhere to become undeniably the best Division I program in the Capital District - and one of the top programs in the AmericaEast and Northeast, and he has done so with mediocre facilities and a relatively small budget and done so in a short period of time. I am just disappointed with the new contract. And in just about every sport except basketball, the AmericaEast is superior to the MAAC.

You simply don't get my comparison with Dartmouth. Every other year Siena is forced to travel to Hannover, NH, and play on the Dartmouth floor. You get NONE of the money from the proceeds of that game.

And please don't patronize us. You make it sound like the UA team is the only one that benefits from playing the game. Your comment that we get the privilege of playing you is downright insulting. During the course of our season, we also play the likes of UConn, UCLA, Florida, and Duke, and these schools give us the opportunity to play the best that Division I has to offer. We don't get that same feeling from playing you.

Let's turn it around, Tony. Every year when we play each other, you get a chance to get stiff competition from us every year. You get the chance to fine tune your offense and defense to play your conference schedule whenever you play us. The fact that we play Siena just about even every year on YOUR home court gives your team a great learning experience.

I'm glad that the Siena series is continuing, but I'm just not thrilled with the new terms.

Get back to me when you can play Uconn, Duke UCLA in ALBANY. You get to see YOUR team in a big time college atmosphere.. And you get to see them IN ALBANY, not in North Carolina, California etc. The TUC is 10 min from your campus. It’s not a true road game for Albany, your players sleep in their own bed, have a 10 min bus ride to downtown ALBANY and they get to play in front of Albany fans. In other words very similar to any other home game in Sefcu. So let’s not make it like Albany is traveling across the country to play this game

I’ve never said Siena doesn’t benefit from the game. Lets face it if Siena didn’t benefit they wouldn’t play the game. Same with Albany, if the game wasn’t to UA benefit they wouldn’t play the game.

You guys say you’re not thrilled with the terms, but very few if any of you know the real terms. You guys think all the money is going into Siena’s pocket and nothing could be further than the truth .I’ll give UofAlbany credit he is asking the right questions before you can judge the contract. Your AD knows those answers and he apparently feels comfortable with the terms. And Olddog I agree with you McElroy has done a fantastic job as UA’s AD

The bottom line for you guys to answer is the game a good game for Albany, does it make sense for UA from a competitive point of view, from a financial point of view. What Siena makes on the game is really no concern for UA. And it’s presumptuous on UA fans part to be concerned about that. All you should care about is it a good deal for UA and UA athletics

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uofalbany,

You have asked a lot of questions that need answers before anyone can definitively judge the new agreement.

Yes, just how are those other expenses and receipts shared. My iniitial feeling is that Siena gets far more of an advantage than UA gets, but I'm open to new information.

I object to your contention that Siena is in the rider's seat because it plays its home games there. Why should that give Siena a great advantage in the UA negotiations? Have you ever asked the question why UA is never considered the home team in the Siena series? UA has played some home games in the TUC. One of the five games in the series with Syracuse was played there. A couple UA games during our Division II years were played at the TUC.

Siena merely rents the facility when it has home games. Other sports teams play there, but they don't claim the arena as theirs, as some Siena fans do.

When Siena gets almost twice as many fans at the TUC for their home games as we do at SEFCU, why should Siena get 6-7 times the allotment of tickets for the UA-Siena game? Your rationale does not make sense to me.

I'm not saying that they are in the driver's seat or deserve to be. Their perception is quite different than ours, and ours is certainly more rational. Their perception is probably one of having the 'right' to be leading the negoications, however ridiculous that may sound. They are just unwilling to sacrafice. They certainly are not flexible. They are a unique group of individuals, and they would be willing to trash the game, if we weren't the ones to compromise. I'm really not disagreeing with you. Seems as though I agree with everything you are saying as well.

I would like to break down the tickets and total revenues from this entire game... and see just how much of an monetarily imbalance this is, in favor of siena. Also, I want to see about the 'homegame' talk... and then take it from there.

I am going to be frank and honest.

TO ALL THOSE SAYING YOU WILL SKIP THE GAME-- STOP BEING BABIES. Look, it sucks that Siena is getting the upper-hand, but the people you are hurting by not showing...and NOT CHEERING LOUDLY FOR...are the KIDS....OUR KIDS.

In three years...hopefully we will be able to be in a stronger position with wins and fans...but until then...it is not doing anyone any good on the DANES SIDE for you NOT TO SHOW.

What a bunch of $iena.

Personally I think all UA teams deserve our support and I go to as many games in as many sports as my work schedule allows. Occasionally I miss a game for other things besides work. When I am not at a game, the rest of you will have to pick up the slack as I try to pick up the slack for you including last Saturday and Sunday down at UMBC lacrosse and baseball which unfortunately were both losses.

And I choose to miss a game because I don't want to subsidize the areas $iena team, so be it. Until I see you at every game I am at, you have no right to tell me I can't miss a game.

I'll most likely will still be at about half the road games in addition to the home games.

Bob seriously...GROW UP. First, if I could travel to every game I could...but my career choice does not allow for such options. As it is, I go to 75% of home games and as many road games as possible...driving from BOSTON. And when I often do travel...I keep my distance from people on this board except for a few. You would never know if I am at a lax game or not...or a softball game at UMASS..etc. So don't ever question my loyalty.

I was on a JV squad for Albany (with VARSITY CALL-UPS FOR MANY OF US...and I thought I would get one). Siena rejected playing us after the game was set-up because they were afraid of what it would mean if we won. HELL....they wouldnt even SCRIMMAGE OUR JV team. I HAVE MORE TO HATE SIENA ABOUT THAN ANYONE ON THIS BOARD EXCEPT FOR FORMER PLAYERS.

But again...this is about SUPPORTING OUR SCHOOL...and OUR PLAYERS. They deserve to hear us full-throat. So...Siena is getting some money. SO BingING WHAT. I THINK IT SUCKS...and I AM NOT HAPPY THAT THE NEGOTIATIONS WENT DOWN LIKE THIS.

Now, if you have tickets to something else fine...but the deal is this. IF 13,000 fans show up...our kids need our support. Not only that...but we need WINS...and WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO SAY TO SIENA: Guess what...gate has been 13k for four years straight...our fans were clearly there in LARGE NUMBERS...and we beat you. You don't want this game SIENA....FINE. You want to charge SIENA too much, Bob Belber....fine. WE ARE OUT.

I guarantee you...the more fans we have...and the wins...will get both D'Arg and Belber to back down. What you dont realize is that BELBER and crew charge the $iena out of Siena for this game. We need to show Belber they need to get involved in negotiations because there FEE is what it is and hurts UA getting their piece.

WE ALSO NEED TO SHOW UP SO WE CAN SHOW BELBER...hey guess what...Albany is building a bigger and YOUNGER (key word) base than Siena.

The hatred that spews out of few guys on this board is so ridiculous the way it results. Hey...I piss on Siena and for the most part can't stand them. I will not...out of my own SPITEFUL NATURE MISS a game because of it.

I am not saying you are not a fan because quite clearly you are one of the biggest FANATICS we have...but sometimes you have to swallow some pride for the greater good.

Done on this topic....say what you will....carry on!

I listened to the interview....

- Section 104 that spans the entire length of the visiting bench will go to UA fans, family and friends. Coach Brown was unsure if Siena season ticket holders sit in that section but they would be displaced if they did.

- Coach Brown scheduled a game a few days prior to the Siena game to minimize the distractions, less Siena vs. UA talk

- Said, regardless of what some people may think, we will have an influx of talent and he feels certain that it will be a close and competitive game. 'aintsFan and MTS could be heard gnashing their teeth!

TO ALL THOSE SAYING YOU WILL SKIP THE GAME-- STOP BEING BABIES. Look, it sucks that Siena is getting the upper-hand, but the people you are hurting by not showing...and NOT CHEERING LOUDLY FOR...are the KIDS....OUR KIDS.

In three years...hopefully we will be able to be in a stronger position with wins and fans...but until then...it is not doing anyone any good on the DANES SIDE for you NOT TO SHOW.

I don't know all the terms of the new contract (Didn't know all the terms of tne old ones, either), but I have to admit that on the surface I am disappointed with the new arrangement. The good thing about the new contract is that UA is finally guaranteed better seats. It was ridiculous that we had to sit far behind one of the baskets and barely be able to see the action. Paying twice as much for an inferior seat at the Times Union Center as for a prime seat at SEFCU still bothers me a lot.

Perhaps Siena is responsible for all the costs associated with running the event, which would cut into their profits they could gain from the other potential 13,000 seats in the arena. If that is the case, then I hope the costs are very high because it just frankly frosts me that Siena could be profiting a LOT more from the game than UA.

It annoys me immensely that Siena still gets to be the home team thoughout the next three years - with all the privileges that that status means - many of them merely symbolic. But to me that very symbolism is very important. I really could care less if Siena fans were to be ousted from their season seats every other year so that UA could become the home team. Siena fans showed they could put up with that scenario this year when they did not receive their same seats for the MAAC tournament.

What angers me the most about any arrangement with Siena is the arrogant concept that UA has to "earn" status in order to play them. Their more unreasonable fans insist that because we have lost to them more than not during the last seven years that we are not "entitled" to better seats or more of them. Using that same line of logic, we could then demand from them that we be the host team in every other athletic contest between the two schools because we beat them in every other sport - and usually do so pretty badly.

Even well-meaning UA fans have bought into this concept. Why do we have to knuckle under to that team? Does Siena demand the same terms for every other OOC game it plays. For years, for example, Siena has had a home-and-away series with Dartmouth, one of the perennially worst teams in Division I. UA passed them a few years ago; yet, Siena continued to play that "inferior" team every other year up in Hannover, NH.

The only legitimate reason why UA plays Siena at the TUC every year is because the TUC is the only venue in the area that can host the expected crowds for the game. If Siena were to play the rest of its home games back at the ARC, then guess where the UA-Siena game would be played. You guessed it, at the TUC.

I'm also annoyed that many Siena fans think they are so above us that there is no reason to play us at all. Further, they claim that they don't get much from the game. Asie from the pile of money that they accrue from playing the game, they also become fine tuned enough to play the rest of their schedule. Almost every year UA offers that team some of the stiffest competition they play in their early season. The new arrangement does nothing to dispet that innate Siena attitude of superiority.

I'm glad that the series will continue to be played. It is great for the fans of both schools, great for the casual Capital District sports fan, and a wonderful learning experience for the coaches and playes for both teams. I'll admit that I don't know all the ins and outs of the new contract, but I am disappointed that on the surface we have not achieved a more equitable contract. We've already earned it.

I wanted to respond to you personally Olddog. I pretty much hear and agree with most of you post, however you must understand reality:

-we have no chancellor

-we have no President

-we receive less State $$$ (not the stadium issue...but in general)

-we have limited power in the Legislature

-we have limited power in the CD

-SIENA HAS A CONTRACT WITH THE COUNTY (and believe me...the terms are not fantastic...it is part of the reason Siena has a big hoop budget)

SO....putting all this into perspective....ALBANY ON A WHOLE HAS LIMITED POWER TO ASK FOR ANYTHING. Fact remains...it is Siena's rented arena and we are at their mercy.

My entire point was we need to SHOW THE ALBANY COUNTY PEOPLE (e.g. Belber) that we are the hottest young game in town with more potential.

It simply is the fact that they are more of a "proven commodity" arena wise. So...they have the power now.

Once the STUFF ABOVE gets cleared up...we can build up to the level where we have the upper-hand. No matter what a Siena fan tells you this has been the back of everyons minds since we announced the DI possibility; I sat in on meetings between the Rats, the Birds, Arena Management, and Siena when the original deal was signed and it was pretty clear that people new ALBANY WAS A SLEEPING GIANT.

However...untl that day when we can say to Siena and BOB BELBER....f you....guess what you lose concessions...you lose a huge gate...we will be where we are...and OUR SUPPORT OF THE TEAM will go a long way to changing that...especially SUPPORT IN THE TUC. We need to show Belber....hey...we are giving you half your concessions...NOT SIENA vs. STANFORD...etc.

Power is in voice...and the piggy-bank. Quite frankly....this game needs to be sold to the CITY as Albany-Siena....and once people get it is not SIENA because it is the TUC....then we will get our way. We can quit right now...but guess what...this does financially help us in a way as well...and is a great recruiting tool. It makes us bigger than low-mid major because of the crowd-intensity.

Get back to me when you can play Uconn, Duke UCLA in ALBANY. You get to see YOUR team in a big time college atmosphere.. And you get to see them IN ALBANY, not in North Carolina, California etc. The TUC is 10 min from your campus. It’s not a true road game for Albany, your players sleep in their own bed, have a 10 min bus ride to downtown ALBANY and they get to play in front of Albany fans. In other words very similar to any other home game in Sefcu. So let’s not make it like Albany is traveling across the country to play this game

I’ve never said Siena doesn’t benefit from the game. Lets face it if Siena didn’t benefit they wouldn’t play the game. Same with Albany, if the game wasn’t to UA benefit they wouldn’t play the game.

You guys say you’re not thrilled with the terms, but very few if any of you know the real terms. You guys think all the money is going into Siena’s pocket and nothing could be further than the truth .I’ll give UofAlbany credit he is asking the right questions before you can judge the contract. Your AD knows those answers and he apparently feels comfortable with the terms. And Olddog I agree with you McElroy has done a fantastic job as UA’s AD

The bottom line for you guys to answer is the game a good game for Albany, does it make sense for UA from a competitive point of view, from a financial point of view. What Siena makes on the game is really no concern for UA. And it’s presumptuous on UA fans part to be concerned about that. All you should care about is it a good deal for UA and UA athletics

Again, alot rides on the details of the contract, in order to form an opinion.

As it has stood, and with only 500 additional tickets... it's not a fair deal. UAlbany certainly benefits from the rivalry game. Siena certainly benefits from the rivalry game. It brings alot of attention to the City of Albany, and to both D1 basketball programs. It really should start being covered by ESPN. That's what our AD's should be doing now.

Downtown Albany is only 10 minutes away for siena, just as it is for UAlbany.

There's no reason every other year, UAlbany can not rent the facility, be the home team, and benefit from such...... just as siena does every year. A ten minute ride for siena to an away game ain't so bad either.

olddog,

You and I have had this discussion via PM, and I'm sure you know that I respect your opinion immensely. I only ask you to do one thing for me....put yourself in Siena's position, would you voluntarily give the agreement that so obviously favors you? Spin it around.....if we were the program with 30 years of D1 tradition, double the average home game attendance, played our games at the TUC and owned a 6 out of 7 W-L record. Would we give up the farm?

Well said bosiy... they will not be too flexible for the forseeable future. It's their homecourt and its the only place to have such a big crowd. They know it. They certainly don't want to displace their season ticket holders, god forbid. I don't think they have a choice but to displace them at their conference tourny, but for the rivalry game, they do have the choice and won't.

A few questions ( which may have been covered before ):

UAlbany has 2100 tickets.

1.Anyone remember how much UAlbany sold the tickets for last year?

2.Does UA charge STUDENTS for these tickets and at what price?

3.Our bottom line profit from this game is?

Siena and the arena have 11500+ tickets, assuming the same number of tix sell as last year.

Exactly how many tickets (or equivelant revenue) does siena get?

And how much does the arena get?

What does their leasing agreement with the arena look like?

Does siena make any $ from the food + beer stands, parking, or anything else, other than ticket sales, etc..... ?

And if UA gets a home game, then that changes things.

Simply put...Siena gets BENT OVER BY THE TUC. BELIEVE ME ON THIS. If the contract is anything like the first one I saw (and knowing the Arena management group it is pretty close), Siena pays a HIGH RENT FEE...and does not keep concessions. They get a piece...but not a huge piece. Concessions are third-party. When I worked there it was run by Aramark.

I listened to the interview....

- Section 104 that spans the entire length of the visiting bench will go to UA fans, family and friends. Coach Brown was unsure if Siena season ticket holders sit in that section but they would be displaced if they did.

- Coach Brown scheduled a game a few days prior to the Siena game to minimize the distractions, less Siena vs. UA talk

- Said, regardless of what some people may think, we will have an influx of talent and he feels certain that it will be a close and competitive game. 'aintsFan and MTS could be heard gnashing their teeth!

See...I like those terms. This is progress. We gete 10k more in the gate. We get better seats (has to be at least 400 premium seats there)..and we get the home game...which is nice for the players.

THIS IS WHY Dr. McElroy went for three years. Why? To revisit it. Siena acquiesed a bit...pissing its fans off I am sure...and we get SOMETHING. 40k in revenue is good for a program that is not supported by the STATE; e.g. we need new scoreboards in the RACC...chairbacks...etc. This game helps that fund.

In three years-- we revisit this.

THAT...was a PROPER NEGOTATION...by the BOOK!

As it has stood, and with only 500 additional tickets... it's not a fair deal. UAlbany certainly benefits from the rivalry game. Siena certainly benefits from the rivalry game. It brings alot of attention to the City of Albany, and to both D1 basketball programs. It really should start being covered by ESPN. That's what our AD's should be doing now.

There's no reason every other year, UAlbany can not rent the facility, be the home team, and benefit from such...... just as siena does every year. A ten minute ride for siena to an away game ain't so bad either.

Two points:

-We cannot rent that facility because there is clause in the Siena-TUC contract that prohibits another college hoop team from playing in the arena two days before and two days after Siena plays. It was written in EXACTLY for what you are suggesting...and protects Siena's brand in the Arena.

-I agree...but until D'Arg relents...that 'aint happening. To an extent...I agree. Let's make this the HOTTEST TICKET IN TOWN....where you are GUARANTEED sell-outs almost every year. Then, we put it on TV. We want to get people to come to the "can't miss event."

If you put it on TV, some may stay home...and some may not come if the weather is inclement. Face-it: CDistrict fans stay home in general....and support for sports is fair-weather. Been so with every pro-team...and all of our college teams. WE NEED TO FORCE THE FANS TO SHOW.

Then...you go TV.

Two points:

-We cannot rent that facility because there is clause in the Siena-TUC contract that prohibits another college hoop team from playing in the arena two days before and two days after Siena plays. It was written in EXACTLY for what you are suggesting...and protects Siena's brand in the Arena.

-I agree...but until D'Arg relents...that 'aint happening. To an extent...I agree. Let's make this the HOTTEST TICKET IN TOWN....where you are GUARANTEED sell-outs almost every year. Then, we put it on TV. We want to get people to come to the "can't miss event."

If you put it on TV, some may stay home...and some may not come if the weather is inclement. Face-it: CDistrict fans stay home in general....and support for sports is fair-weather. Been so with every pro-team...and all of our college teams. WE NEED TO FORCE THE FANS TO SHOW.

Then...you go TV.

In order for this event to go truly BIG TIME....we need to win some.

Now you are talking my man!!!

We need victories...we need our fans going at their fans (in a good way) and we need the event to keep growing. THEN...then you go to ESPN regional. Then you go to ESPN national.

We also need a year when UA and Siena are BOTH IN THE TOURNEY...and both scare the beejezus or win against their opponent. That way you can say to ESPN...put the game on TV next year.

Two points:

Then...you go TV.

In order for this event to go truly BIG TIME....we need to win some.

Attendance (IMO) won't be effected by the W/L of these games so long as they are not consistent blowouts.

To make this game big-time, UA and Siena need to win big games at the end of the prior season and the beginning of the season before the game.

This game won't get huge (oversold) until both teams are in the tourney in the same year and both either win or come close to winning an opening round game. That could happen in the next two years. If that happens you'll be hard pressed to find a seat at the Pepsi come the first Saturday in Dec.

We need victories...we need our fans going at their fans (in a good way) and we need the event to keep growing. THEN...then you go to ESPN regional. Then you go to ESPN national.

We also need a year when UA and Siena are BOTH IN THE TOURNEY...and both scare the beejezus or win against their opponent. That way you can say to ESPN...put the game on TV next year.

:blush:

:blush:

The whole we need Siena to win a game thing gotcha...eh? ;)

Hey folks...here it is:

"UAlbany athletic director Lee McElroy said the issue was the quality of seats, not the quantity. He didn't want UAlbany fans to be scattered around the arena."

"We're very happy," he said. "Our seat location is dramatically improved as our alumni and students and families are able to sit together."

Siena director of athletics John D'Argenio said no Siena season-ticket holders will be displaced as a result of the new contract, because none of the seats available to UAlbany have been sold yet.

"Lee and I always have been able to work this out," D'Argenio said. "I had no doubt we'd be able to come to a reasonable conclusion on it."

UAlbany coach Will Brown became outspoken about the previous contract before this past year's game, saying, "It's not just going to continue the way it's been."

Brown said Thursday he was satisfied with the agreement because it allows family and close friends of the team to sit behind the UAlbany bench.

"We needed to get better seats and we got better seats," he said. "It's a game that should be played with two good Division I teams in the area. It's great for the city and the community."

'Nuff said.

What a bunch of $iena.

Personally I think all UA teams deserve our support and I go to as many games in as many sports as my work schedule allows. Occasionally I miss a game for other things besides work. When I am not at a game, the rest of you will have to pick up the slack as I try to pick up the slack for you including last Saturday and Sunday down at UMBC lacrosse and baseball which unfortunately were both losses.

And I choose to miss a game because I don't want to subsidize the areas $iena team, so be it. Until I see you at every game I am at, you have no right to tell me I can't miss a game.

I'll most likely will still be at about half the road games in addition to the home games.

Bob seriously...GROW UP. First, if I could travel to every game I could...but my career choice does not allow for such options. As it is, I go to 75% of home games and as many road games as possible...driving from BOSTON. And when I often do travel...I keep my distance from people on this board except for a few. You would never know if I am at a lax game or not...or a softball game at UMASS..etc. So don't ever question my loyalty.

I was on a JV squad for Albany (with VARSITY CALL-UPS FOR MANY OF US...and I thought I would get one). Siena rejected playing us after the game was set-up because they were afraid of what it would mean if we won. HELL....they wouldnt even SCRIMMAGE OUR JV team. I HAVE MORE TO HATE SIENA ABOUT THAN ANYONE ON THIS BOARD EXCEPT FOR FORMER PLAYERS.

But again...this is about SUPPORTING OUR SCHOOL...and OUR PLAYERS. They deserve to hear us full-throat. So...Siena is getting some money. SO BingING WHAT. I THINK IT SUCKS...and I AM NOT HAPPY THAT THE NEGOTIATIONS WENT DOWN LIKE THIS.

Now, if you have tickets to something else fine...but the deal is this. IF 13,000 fans show up...our kids need our support. Not only that...but we need WINS...and WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO SAY TO SIENA: Guess what...gate has been 13k for four years straight...our fans were clearly there in LARGE NUMBERS...and we beat you. You don't want this game SIENA....FINE. You want to charge SIENA too much, Bob Belber....fine. WE ARE OUT.

I guarantee you...the more fans we have...and the wins...will get both D'Arg and Belber to back down. What you dont realize is that BELBER and crew charge the $iena out of Siena for this game. We need to show Belber they need to get involved in negotiations because there FEE is what it is and hurts UA getting their piece.

WE ALSO NEED TO SHOW UP SO WE CAN SHOW BELBER...hey guess what...Albany is building a bigger and YOUNGER (key word) base than Siena.

The hatred that spews out of few guys on this board is so ridiculous the way it results. Hey...I piss on Siena and for the most part can't stand them. I will not...out of my own SPITEFUL NATURE MISS a game because of it.

I am not saying you are not a fan because quite clearly you are one of the biggest FANATICS we have...but sometimes you have to swallow some pride for the greater good.

Done on this topic....say what you will....carry on!

Dane96

I could live without the name calling. You and I have different opinions on this and that is fine.

I am not questioning yours or anyone else's loyalty. I know you are at a lot of the basketball games.

We all miss games for one reason or another. No need to start the name calling with calling people babies if they skip this game for whatever reason. THAT is what I took offense to.

I also am not thrilled with the details I heard on this deal, but realize we haven't heard the whole contract. Obviously having section 104 is a start.

Archived