UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

McRae thrown out of practice!

Didn't Coach Brown once tell of the number of times he threw Jamar out of practice?

Personally, i wish everyone, including Mr. Singelais, would stop speculating about transfers. It almost makes me think SienaTony is right when he censors anything that could be detrimental to the Siena program from his message board.

Didn't Coach Brown once tell of the number of times he threw Jamar out of practice?

Personally, i wish everyone, including Mr. Singelais, would stop speculating about transfers. It almost makes me think SienaTony is right when he censors anything that could be detrimental to the Siena program from his message board.

Personally I agree with you on the transfer issue, but lets not get carried away with $iena tony being correct on anything.

Jamar got tossed numerous times. McRae...is a really sad case IMHO. Seemingly nice kid...but COMPLETELY immature and a product of his coaches and parents.

He is not even 20...but a Junior...and acts much younger. If the kid could get his head on straight...he would have a helluva DI career.

And for the record...MARK can stick his writing where the sun don't shine. This is his M.O.

I've wondered whether this is a detrament or help too. Probably a moot point since the TU Blogs have taken over some of this role. Reading about transfers and _____ coach should be fired are my least favorite types of posts. It all comes with the territory I guess.

Fair enough; policing coming in the form of offering differing points of view. I sometimes wonder whether certain points of view should even be mentioned on here ... but to each his/her own.

Perhaps D96 could enlighten us to his version of the story. Either way, there will be some people that view yesterday's incident as a bad omen, and others that think it is just part of the job. (But I am sure that almost all of us would eagerly read an update on the subject, if one was warranted.)

Not that this Board uses any sort of rules of procedure, but I'd like to "move" or request that this thread be locked and deleted. Anyone else?

One vote against. I think we do a good job of policing each other.

Same here-- didnt realize one of our resident lawyers was going to take issue with innoculous comments. The kid is immature-- watch him at the game-- disinterested...doesnt listen to the coaches...you can see it.

No secret his AAU coaches and high school coaches let him just play...without teaching him the game. Kid isnt a problem child like our boys at Binghamton...he is immature.

Hell...I WAS IMMATURE at 19.

Nice to make this thread into something its not UA_MA

Archived