UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

AE Schedul

Is expected by the end of the week, Mark contacted the AE offices and that's what they said.

At this point, I would be happy if it is out before the "tip-off" event on 10/28

Courtesy: America East Communications

Release: 10/09/2009

Courtesy: America East Communications

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – The America East Conference will host a Basketball Season Tip-Off Luncheon on Wednesday, October 28 at the Connecticut State Capitol Building in downtown Hartford.

Fran Fraschilla, current ESPN analyst and former head coach at Manhattan, St. John’s and New Mexico, will serve as emcee for the luncheon, which will be begin at 12 noon. In addition to the unveiling of the America East preseason polls and preseason all-conference teams, men’s and women’s head coaches from the league’s member institutions and conference commissioner Patrick Nero will be present. Commissioner Nero, along with select others, will speak briefly about the upcoming season. Following the short program, coaches will be available for questions.

Fans can visit AmericaEast.com on October 28 to find the coaches’ preseason selections and view live interviews with the conference’s coaches conducted by Eric Frede, who returns for another season as the voice of America East basketball. Fans can also submit questions for Eric to ask their favorite team’s head coach by clicking here or by visiting AmericaEast.com.

I took ESPNs schedule and added the days of the week for those interested in traveling..there are only 2 away games on a weekend. If I have any of the days wrong let me know..I'll edit. EDIT: Yahoo Sports might be correct...who knows..

removed list as espn was wrong

From Yahoo Sports.........

Thu, Jan 7 Binghamton TBA -- --

Sun, Jan 10 Vermont TBA -- --

Wed, Jan 13 at New Hampshire TBA -- --

Sat, Jan 16 UMBC TBA -- --

Tue, Jan 19 at Boston U. TBA -- --

Thu, Jan 21 Maine TBA -- --

Sun, Jan 24 at Stony Brook TBA -- --

Wed, Jan 27 Hartford TBA -- --

Sat, Jan 30 at Vermont TBA -- --

Wed, Feb 3 at Binghamton TBA -- --

Sat, Feb 6 Boston U. TBA -- --

Tue, Feb 9 New Hampshire TBA -- --

Sat, Feb 13 at UMBC TBA -- --

Fri, Feb 19 Stony Brook TBA -- --

Wed, Feb 24 at Maine TBA -- --

Sun, Feb 28 at Hartford TBA

UVM site had the UA games listed at 1/10 and 1/30 agreeing with yahoo and not the ESPN post.

The bingo fiasco could be delaying the schedule more. I wouldn't be surprised if either the league or the TV channels don't want Bingo on this season and are tweaking the schedule if they can for different TV games. For example last season MSG showed UA-Bingo and SB-Bingo during the season. It will be interesting to see if they show those this season or what other games are broadcast.

Schedule is finally out.

BPG is Feb 6 vs BU.

For the weekend warriors, the road conference trips are Sun 1/24 at Stony Brook, Sat 1/30 at Vermont, Sat 2/13 at UMBC and Sunday 2/28 at Hartford. I am looking forward to the Stony Brook game. First weekend game there in 2 or 3 years and I think the renovations to their gym should be complete.

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&ATCLID=204813785

2009-10 MEN'S BASKETBALL SCHEDULE

Nov. 9 (Mon.) at Syracuse (ESPNU) 9:00

Nov. 13 (Fri.) Morgan State 7:00

Nov. 16 (Mon.) at American 7:30

Nov. 20 (Fri.) Alcorn State 7:30

Nov. 21 (Sat.) Detroit 7:00

Nov. 22 (Sun.) Robert Morris 5:00

Nov. 28 (Sat.) at Central Florida 5:00

Nov. 30 (Mon.) at Florida Atlantic 7:00

Dec. 5 (Sat.) at Siena 7:30

Dec. 8 (Tue.) at Pennsylvania 7:00

Dec. 12 (Sat.) at Central Connecticut State 2:00

Dec. 17 (Thu.) at Iona 7:30

Dec. 22 (Tue.) at Loyola (Chicago) 8:00

Dec. 30 (Wed.) at North Carolina (ESPNU) 7:00

Jan. 3 (Sun.) Yale 4:00

Jan. 7 (Thu.) Binghamton* 7:00

Jan. 10 (Sun.) Vermont* 4:00

Jan. 13 (Wed.) at New Hampshire* 7:00

Jan. 16 (Sat.) UMBC* 7:00

Jan. 19 (Tue.) at Boston U.* 7:00

Jan. 21 (Thu.) Maine* 7:00

Jan. 24 (Sun.) at Stony Brook* 2:00

Jan. 27 (Wed.) Hartford* 7:00

Jan. 30 (Sat.) at Vermont* 2:00

Feb. 3 (Wed.) at Binghamton* 7:00

Feb. 6 (Sat.) Boston U.*+ 7:00

Feb. 9 (Tue.) New Hampshire* 7:00

Feb. 13 (Sat.) at UMBC* 7:00

Feb. 19 (Fri.) Stony Brook* 7:00

Feb. 24 (Wed.) at Maine* TBA

Feb. 28 (Sun.) at Hartford* 2:00

*America East Conference Opponent

+Big Purple Growl

© 2009 - University at Albany

All rights reserved. Site Map | Contact Us | News Feeds (RSS) | Privacy & Terms College Sports Direct

Won't help our attendance having the Binghamton and UVM home games during break while students aren't on campus..and the Big Purple Growl game against BU will be tough..but having 3 of the first 4 conference games at home will be nice..and having 3 of the last 4 games against UMBC, Maine and Hartford (although on the road) should help.

I for one, couldn't be more dissapointed that the Bingo game is during break when few students will be here :(

All of the trash will be thrown down the disposal and compacted

by the time THAT game arrives. All of the stench will be gone.

In other words, the toilet will have been flushed, and the contents will be

in sewer-land by that time.

Unless the assistant coach is as much of a hoodlum than the others.

Then, BRING IT ON.

Archived