UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ Iona

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there as well. I'm going to try and make the alumni event but my buddy won't be able to meet me until the game so I most likely will be flying solo to the even. So if you see someone standing there by himself say hi because that will most likely be me and I'd love to meet a few of the folks from the board.

Safe travels to everyone going going.

Watching the last couple of games I've seen we either had Urli or McRae on the floor at a time. I'd almost like to see them out there together, especially in a game like this. They're both more of a threat to score, can put the ball on the floor a little bit and McRae offers some shot blocking. Just a thought. I'm expecting we'll see early doses of Tartt tonight to help handle the pressure.

Iona's site is listing a link for video. No sign of it on channelsurfing yet.

Archived