UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Ummm...what?????

Sticking with the same theme as usual, the thievery and criminal theme.

Class act.

I busting out laughing after reading that but then i got sad real fast.....SINCE THEY FREAKING BEAT US!

wth is going on? I thought Timmy and W Harris was going to dominate this year!

I will never dare compare Ambrose to Wilson again!!

I think that he made a poor choice of words but that doesn't make him a hoodlum. All things considered, he's turning in an amazing coaching performance this year. Whatever his choice of words are, they appear to resonate with his team.

Not sure how many are old enough to remember Mark Macon as a player but he was a HS all american and one of Temple's first big name recruits - never quite got to the elite level at Temple but although he did play a few years in the NBA. He struggled shooting at Temple, but his reputation was always that of a good kid that worked hard, motivated his teammates and remained positive even when his level of play wasn't always consistent.

Personally, I'm happy for him. He'll learn what to say to the media and how to say it. Right now, he's saying the right things to his players because they're winning when most people thought they would just fold...

I've seen nothing to make me think that he's a bad person, just not real good with the media right now.

I think that he made a poor choice of words but that doesn't make him a hoodlum. All things considered, he's turning in an amazing coaching performance this year. Whatever his choice of words are, they appear to resonate with his team.

Not sure how many are old enough to remember Mark Macon as a player but he was a HS all american and one of Temple's first big name recruits - never quite got to the elite level at Temple but although he did play a few years in the NBA. He struggled shooting at Temple, but his reputation was always that of a good kid that worked hard, motivated his teammates and remained positive even when his level of play wasn't always consistent.

Personally, I'm happy for him. He'll learn what to say to the media and how to say it. Right now, he's saying the right things to his players because they're winning when most people thought they would just fold...

I've seen nothing to make me think that he's a bad person, just not real good with the media right now.

Can't argue the fact that he's got his team playing.

Acts I've seen or heard (rumors) of that he may or may not be a good person:

1. Worked w/ Brodus and company.

2. Throws continued support and tee shirts to Tiki Mayben.

Archived