UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Expectations

What are some expectations that you guys have for next season. I know we have have some pieces that are yet to be added but here is what I expect. I recognize that the core of the team is still very young, guys like Logan, Black and Metcalf but still...

- Final record of around .500 or better (+/- a game or two), close to .500 in conference play.

- Shoot ABOVE 40%, especially during conference play, the offensive production of the last two years MUST improve, no excuses, no BS there has been plenty of time to bring in kids that can put the ball in the hole.

- Last years team was probably one of the softest teams I've seen in the WB era, be it Harris shying away from all forms of contact, no one sacrificing their body to draw a charge etc. I'd like to see a tougher team both mentally and physically a team that plays with a bit of a chip on their shoulder.

Am I asking for to much?

Another season like last year will be COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE, I think we can all agree on that.

If he's due for a potential contract renewal next year, then it of course makes sense to interview (when sought after) for purposes of leverage.

Even absent a leverage-type motive, sending coach around for interviews can put our school's name further out there. Said another way, having coach interview at other schools (and to be sought after in general) is a plus for the university. I'm all for Coach going on as many interviews as possible.

• 4 weeks later...

My expectations for next season would include:

Averaging over 70ppg while keeping opponents under 65ppg

Shorten rotation to 7-9 players unless in blowouts.

No more quick hook for simple mistakes that are going to happen in a basketball game

18+ wins

Top 3 in AE

Win over LCC

Winning OOC record

Why dont you put hitting the lottery

Hooking up with Scarlett Johansson

Becoming President

etc...on your wish list.

Well hitting the lottery is def. up there. It's not like I'm asking to go undefeated here, I think those are reasonable expectations.

No more quick hook for simple mistakes that are going to happen in a basketball game

18+ wins

Top 3 in AE

Win over LCC

Winning OOC record

So who is UA playing OOC and where are the games being played or does not not matter to you in projecting the OOC record.

18+ wins

Top 3 in AE

Win over LCC

Winning OOC record

So who is UA playing OOC and where are the games being played or does not not matter to you in projecting the OOC record.

Does not matter who, when, where...In the famous words of Al Davis, "Just Win Baby!!!" Commitment to Excellence.

Archived