UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Di Lella has looked horrible. He has bounced several passes short and missed several open receivers. If we are going to have an offense we are going to need much better QB play. I really hope Smith is OK.

I dont think he has looked bad at all. They have been pressuring the $iena out of him. He has done so-so...not bad...not great...he is doing expected.

And as another fan has stated to me...maybe it's not the corners...but the scheme on defense not allowing corners to handle what's coming there way.

I dont think he has looked bad at all. They have been pressuring the $iena out of him. He has done so-so...not bad...not great...he is doing expected.

And as another fan has stated to me...maybe it's not the corners...but the scheme on defense not allowing corners to handle what's coming there way.

I guess there has been pressure, they are on the road and there is added pressure with Smith out but he has made a number of very poor passes.

One of the parents told me before the game that Drew Smith had a knee injury but it's not season-ending.

Looked like our game plan was to wear out SFA's kickoff squad.

Moses' first long pass was just a rainbow up for grabs, overall I was more impressed by the receivers (or the system that got them open) than the QB. I thought the secondary played a little better after they got used to covering four WRs. Early on I saw a play where nobody was covering the slot, and of course they hit him for a big gainer.

SFA starters stayed in until 11 minutes left. Nice of them to go for the two-point conversion up 45-14, and going for the end zone on 4th and 10 from the 12 instead of kicking the FG when up 52-14.

After our 1st interception, #17 went down (cramp? lol) to stop play, but came back in the next series with no ill effects.

SFA gets off to fast start in win over Albany

SFA seems to lack class; their A&M faking injury...going for two...keeping the starters in...all with three starters injured for Albany, well...whatever.

If Drew's injury isnt serious, my guess is it is an MCL sprain. One of those 2-4 week jobs. Considering his importance for conference play...and a bye week next week, it is probably smart he didnt play.

looking back I am really disappointed that we couldn't compete with that team. They were good, but we are better than a 52-14 loss to any FCS team.

Our youth and lack of depth were both readily apparent last night.

Hopefully we can just erase this game from our memory and move forward. I'd like to put a hurting on Duquesne in two weeks and then beat up on some smart kids in New Haven after that.

Duquesne isn't going to be that pushover they were last year. They beat a pretty solid Dayton team yesterday.

I usually don't complain about teams running up the score, this is a big boy game, play to win big or go home. Having said that, looking at what they did against A&M with the faking of injuries and the appearance that they tried to get everything they could against us yesterday. Yeah, there appears to be a shortage of class with that program.

Whatever, let's rest up and get ready to take it to Duquesne in two weeks. Won't face a team like SFA again this season. BTW, that team is nice, very very talented. They were doing whatever they wanted last night.

looking back I am really disappointed that we couldn't compete with that team. They were good, but we are better than a 52-14 loss to any FCS team.

Our youth and lack of depth were both readily apparent last night.

Hopefully we can just erase this game from our memory and move forward. I'd like to put a hurting on Duquesne in two weeks and then beat up on some smart kids in New Haven after that.

Duquesne isn't going to be that pushover they were last year. They beat a pretty solid Dayton team yesterday.

You are like the brother from another I don't have. AGREED ALL AROUND!!!!! (Especially "beating up on SMAHT KIDS"...got to go New England Accent on that).

I think the Dukes are the surprise team in the conference this year. Wagner and SFPA are jokes...again.

Archived