UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Wagner

Last game of the OOC portion of the schedule. Wagner is coming into the game on a four game skid, also losing 5 of the last 6, overall record stands at 4-7.

They beat SB by 4 also beating a half decent Bucknell team.

Any road W is a good W. A win here would ensure a winning OOC slate.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last game of the OOC portion of the schedule. Wagner is coming into the game on a four game skid, also losing 5 of the last 6, overall record stands at 4-7.

They beat SB by 4 also beating a half decent Bucknell team.

Any road W is a good W. A win here would ensure a winning OOC slate.

would be nice to get that 8th ooc win!

With Ralph being out tomorrow, this is Tartt's moment, his opportunity to show something. Let's hope he grasps at the opportunity tomorrow presents and forces CB to play him more. I've always been high on Tartt even though he hasn't given me much reason to be. I think he has good natural ability. Could be a nice piece if he can put it together.

Tomorrow is his chance! Carpe diem!

Probably won't have much impact on the game (thought it could be the source of some clever signs if they visit sefcu again) but stumbled upon fact that not only is bobby hurly an assistant but so is Bill Murray's son.

Otherwise, looks like Wagner is a solid defensive team and should be an evenly matched game.

http://pagn.wordpress.com/2010/12/30/1230-ualbany-the-wagner-seahawks/

With Ralph being out tomorrow, this is Tartt's moment, his opportunity to show something. Let's hope he grasps at the opportunity tomorrow presents and forces CB to play him more. I've always been high on Tartt even though he hasn't given me much reason to be. I think he has good natural ability. Could be a nice piece if he can put it together.

Tomorrow is his chance! Carpe diem!

Agreed! More Tartt!

Archived