UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Hartford at The Growl

Mostly just drizzling in the Albany area, but a little icing and slushy on the roads and sidewalks.

The student sections were just about full, but quite a few empty seats in the chairbacks (including the Hartford section).

Valiant effort by MsGDG in the foul shooting contest. Would not have been out of place on the varsity.

Awesome win, I hate playing Hartford. They always seem to be a huge pain in the ass. Tonight our team just fought and never gave up. Every time Hartford made a run we answered, be it a long three by Iati or a corner three by Devlin to stop the momentum.

Black, awesome game, 11pts, 7ast and ZERO to's, Ambrose came to play, Devlin...what can you say about the kid. Improving every game and a lock for the all rookie team. Hustled all over the place pulling down boards, hitting some shots. To bad he missed those two front ends, only blemish on the game for him.

Allen and Iati clutch ft's

Alone in fourth place....wooooo! Also, my prediction of 12 games met, the rest is gravy but I WANT MORE!

That was an ugly first half. I was glad to see everyone come back after halftime. We didn't really need so add so much drama at the end. Thanks Joe Zeglinski.

11-16 from the FT line. Better

I've taken him for granted but I though Tim was terrific tonight. I also liked the way Mike Black played. Seemed a lot more aggressive and attacked more than I've seen him recently.

Looking at the stats Puk didn't have a block - seriously?

Didn't like the way Watts looked at all. Seemed very tentative to me. I really thought he'd be the guy at the end of the game chasing Zelinski around.

I liked watching Metcalf on the court but as much so on the bench. 10 rebounds on the court, on the bench he was trying to fire guys up or pick them up.

Valiant effort by MsGDG in the foul shooting contest. Would not have been out of place on the varsity.

I didn't win but I was better than GDG when he did it a few years ago. ;) Although I did have to use his shoes (which shockingly didn't fit) since I came ill-prepared to be on the court. I was just happy I had no air balls. As GDG noted, I had a better free-throw % than the team did against New Hampshire Wednesday....haha.

Watts ... I really thought he'd be the guy at the end of the game chasing Zelinski around.

Iati quicker and a better ball-denier per the T-U Danes' Iati makes most of matchups

Andrew Catalon teased TV-13's sports with 'Wait'll you hear what Coach Abe had to say about the refs". All she actually said was that Hartford got all the calls and we didn't get any ... but anything else she might have said would have been justified. Danes' women absorb defeat

Archived