UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Senior Day

No, no the ceremony is just for Urli! I was glad to see he'll be included. From strictly the outside he's seemed to stick with the team and offer his support through his injury.

To follow up - The Times Union blog has more on Urli today.

That was fun. Some dunks, a Monroe meltdown, the Chris De la Rosa show and a pretty comfortable win.

If anyone has any video of those dunks please post a link to them.

Great to see have Tim enjoying senior day - 17 pts, 7 rebounds, 7 assists and one cool dunk.

We are now locked into fourth for the tourney with a game against #5 Stony Brook. Someone at the game was saying it will be the noon game but I haven't seen that anywhere yet.

Did anyone hear anything about Mike Black? I saw him holding his knee after he went down following a layup. They had him iced up in the closing minutes. Hopefully nothing serious.

To answer my own question, the AE site has the #4 seed (us) playing at noon next Saturday.

One more thing. When our women's lacrosse team wins 18-2 against the team Bob loves to hate you gotta announce that score at the basketball game.

That was fun. Some dunks, a Monroe meltdown, the Chris De la Rosa show and a pretty comfortable win.

If anyone has any video of those dunks please post a link to them.

Great to see have Tim enjoying senior day - 17 pts, 7 rebounds, 7 assists and one cool dunk.

We are now locked into fourth for the tourney with a game against #5 Stony Brook. Someone at the game was saying it will be the noon game but I haven't seen that anywhere yet.

Did anyone hear anything about Mike Black? I saw him holding his knee after he went down following a layup. They had him iced up in the closing minutes. Hopefully nothing serious.

I believe the game was on TW, usually it gets replayed for folks who may have missed the dunk, tho I know Dane Pound was there.

Archived