UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

CCSU Game Notes

Blue Devils on a four-game losing streak. They haven't had a five-gamer since 1992. Their last four-game slide was opening the 2003 season (including Albany) which they broke when they got to play Siena. 2003 was their last losing season; they need to win out to prevent one this year.

This game is a scary one. CCSU always plays us tough and the Refs always seem to screw us when we play them for some reason.

I wish I could make this one in person, but I'll have to settle to listening to Wyland in the car driving to a family function. The Iheartradio app is fantastic. No longer tied to the computer on gameday.

CCSU always plays us tough and the Refs always seem to screw us when we play them for some reason.

I'm glad you said it because I've thought the same thing. Maybe I have some paranoia being an associate member of the conference and imagining the full members not wanting the associates winning their conference titles...

The part about the long road to getting assistants is familiar. Over 20 years ago, right after the visitors' stands were built, the T-U did a similar interview with Ford that ended something like "Forget getting stadium lights, get me a secretary".

Archived