UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

This is a game that the players should be foaming at the mouth to play. They were humiliated last year by losing in the fashion they did. 24-7 was a disgrace. This team has swagger and Bryant will be the best team they have seen since Duquesne. I worry this game is going to be a nail biter. Just stop their rb and the rest will take care of itself.

This is a game that the players should be foaming at the mouth to play. They were humiliated last year by losing in the fashion they did. 24-7 was a disgrace. This team has swagger and Bryant will be the best team they have seen since Duquesne. I worry this game is going to be a nail biter. Just stop their rb and the rest will take care of itself.

This game has scared the crap out of me for a couple of weeks now; classic trap game.

I wanted to head to the city to watch some Breeder's Cup, but this might be too good of a game to miss...

Ton's of credit to Bryant you punched us in the mouth to start the game and knocked us out to start the second half. No time to sulk...win the last two games and it doesn't matter a lick who else does what. Maybe it will light a fire under their ass just in case they became a bit complacent.

Bryant performance notwithstanding, UA sh*t the bed today. Dispute?

Based on my novice opinion..easily the worst of the 4 or 5 games I've seen the Danes play this season.

DiLella was ineffective..seemed to have a lot of issues with accuracy. Was pressured a decent amount..which I'm sure didn't help. Was a bit surprised we didn't rush it more. Smith had only 13 carries..despite averaging more than 5yds per rush.

Our secondary was just shredded. The Bryant QB had way too much time in the pocket and the receivers had way too much space. How much of our issues were due to Hassan and Ciccarello being out?

Our secondary was just shredded. The Bryant QB had way too much time in the pocket and the receivers had way too much space. How much of our issues were due to Hassan and Ciccarello being out?

It didn't help, but I've seen that movie too many times over the years, even this year when they were both in - Colgate, Maine, the first half at CCSU.

Danes squander early lead in loss

2680 probably one of our better November crowds (with better-than-usual Nov. weather)

Edit: Not the nicest way to deal with a loss.

But understandable.

Ruler said this was the best team we'd see since the Dukes and I believe. They were hungry and prepared. Showed some class by not punching it in and the end of the game when they could have also.

Showed some class by not punching it in and the end of the game when they could have also.

Unlike Stephen F Austin.... remember their display of unsportsmanlike behavior....

Anyhow, it may be a blessing in disguise. I hate riding a feeling of being unbeatable.

Back to reality and back to busting arse and getting mentally prepared for 2 games.

I will quote Herb Brooks (US Hockey coach from 1980,84,& 88) or Kurt Russell from the movie "Miracle on Ice" after they beat the Russian's and were playing for the Gold against Sweden(I think it was Sweden).

He stated and I loved this quote "Lose this Fu**ing game and you will have to live with it for the rest of your lives!!!"Thats the message our Sr's should be told or at least should be thinking for the next two games. They have a shot at the playoffs and if they blow it like they did on Saturday they will regret it for the rest of their lives!

If you think I am joking or being melodramatic? Ask any former player on this board in any sport if there was a game or a play they wouldnt give anything to do over. You will be surprised. 99% of them would say thats a fact.

I will quote Herb Brooks (US Hockey coach from 1980,84,& 88) or Kurt Russell from the movie "Miracle on Ice" after they beat the Russian's and were playing for the Gold against Sweden(I think it was Sweden).

He stated and I loved this quote "Lose this Fu**ing game and you will have to live with it for the rest of your lives!!!"Thats the message our Sr's should be told or at least should be thinking for the next two games. They have a shot at the playoffs and if they blow it like they did on Saturday they will regret it for the rest of their lives!

If you think I am joking or being melodramatic? Ask any former player on this board in any sport if there was a game or a play they wouldnt give anything to do over. You will be surprised. 99% of them would say thats a fact.

So true!

Archived