UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Brown

So GDG is the guy to talk to... he was at the game I assume.

I started thinking of years past, when I heard that they cut the lead to five in the 2nd.

Did Brown play really well, deserving to pull that close? Or did we soften up for a bit, letting them

back in it?

I'd like to see teen, double digit leads turn into 20 point wins or better!

That's a nice win. I too was having some flashbacks to the last few years where we have struggled to put teams away. In this case held on for the win though. Did it get closer than 5?

Judging by the video, not many people showed up for this one.

That's a nice win. I too was having some flashbacks to the last few years where we have struggled to put teams away. In this case held on for the win though. Did it get closer than 5?

If you think there was no one there today at 4, just wait until tomorrow when Brown and Manhattan play at 4 :lol:

Probably four times as many Albany fans there as Brown fans if that counts for anything. Probably twice as many ushers as Albany fans though.

Thought we should have won this game by more but I'll take the win. We played a big chunk of the second half without Mike Black which I though contributed somewhat to Brown cutting into the lead. I thought when he came back in we settled down a little although Suero took some ill-advised quick shots at the end of the game. I can live with his aggressiveness though.

This team will be fun. I'm hoping we can defend better at some point because I'm not sold on that yet. Until then we'll just try and outscore people I guess.

Liked the double-double from Logan. Playing with Suero is going to help him a lot I think.

Archived