UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

NY Giants - Summer Camp 2012 .. and beyond?

No better time to create this thread than now right?!

Not sure if it's been confirmed or we just assumed they'd be back. But I saw this article online which states the McElroy confirmed the Giants would be back for summer 2012 but no news on any contract after this summer.

Eli Manning, New York Giants to hold training camp at UAlbany

1/20/12

http://www.bizjournals.com/albany/blog/2012/01/new-york-giants-albany-training-camp.html

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about these guys throw us $500K....

Bob Ford Field at John Mara Stadium

Will Rooney Mara be at the opening game? Attendance would sky rocket. :P

Don't mention that to GDG.. he's in love with both of the Mara women (Rooney from Social Network and Girl w/ Dragon Tattoo and her sister Kate who's in American Horror Story).. lol. I'm sure I'd get pushed to the side in about two seconds hahah.

Edited by MsGDG

I agree with Clack, they should be throwing the University a nice lump sum of cash,

but I'd say more along the lines of over a million.

The university bends over backwards to accomodate training camp. From what I see,

we do gain some recognition as the host, but it doesn't really do much for me anymore.

The university's commitment to them should be rewarded.

I agree with Clack, they should be throwing the University a nice lump sum of cash,

The university bends over backwards to accomodate training camp. From what I see,

we do gain some recognition as the host, but it doesn't really do much for me anymore.

I know that John Mara, like his father before him, reads every letter sent to him by fans. We should get a couple people to write some letters to him urging him and the Giants to make a donation to the stadium.

• 1 month later...

I know that John Mara, like his father before him, reads every letter sent to him by fans. We should get a couple people to write some letters to him urging him and the Giants to make a donation to the stadium.

If the GIANTS are going to use the facility during their camps -----shouldn't they should chip in? wouldn't they want to chip in? The Giants have everything to gain from a new facility,

Edited by purplehaze

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...