UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA Hosting AE 12-13 Tournament

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else that was watching on espn3 sick of the _____ is my school, America East is my conference commercials?

Annoying to see them every break but I actually like them.

That's what I meant. The commercial was fine. Just seeing it every break Sat and Sun made me sick lol.

Anyone else that was watching on espn3 sick of the _____ is my school, America East is my conference commercials?

YES. I never saw an Albany one though. Guessing Dr Jones was late to the party

Edited by madDOG

He was in one of the commercials. Not sure if it was a full blown Albany one though.

He was in one of the commercials. Not sure if it was a full blown Albany one though.

You sure you're not referring to the one with McElroy? He looked like a deer in headlights BTW.

On another note, anyone else watching the CAA championship game? It's starting to remind me of our game vs SBU. NE is making a run

Because you can get enough of this :)

We should have a sticky thread with all the links to these youtube videos. Like the one from the 05-06 season and others that I've seen 100 times. :)

Start a 'Classic Videos' thread in the 'Danes History' subforum

Email from Carmelina re: tickets

Thank you for purchasing tickets for Championship Saturday! Please read this email carefully as it has details about how to pick your tickets.

If you are taking the bus

You will receive your game ticket for the men’s and women’s games when you check in at the Alumni House on Saturday, March 16. The bus will depart from the Alumni House at 6:30 am.

If you are not riding the bus to the men’s game

You will pick up your game ticket at the UAlbany Will Call table in the Patrick Arena Lobby at UVM. You must have a photo id to pick up your game ticket.

If you only purchased a ticket to the women’s game

You will pick up your game ticket at the UAlbany Will Call at the SEFCU Arena. Please have a photo id to pick up your game ticket.

Hope this clears up some questions we have been receiving.

Carmelina S. Morrison | UAlbany Alumni Association

Associate Director, Alumni Programs