UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Some buzz about the Frankies being at .500 this late in the season for the first time in a generation - but their three wins are against teams with a total of one D-I win among them. May not be the blowout of previous years, but if we come to play the result shouldn't change. Cool but dry weather expected.

T-U story on the heir-apparent Powering up UAlbany's attack

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see about the heir apparent. McCarthy's offense is really firing on all cylinders the last two years, no doubt about it.

Nothing against McCarthy, but I'll hold out hope that Pete Rossamondo at New Haven is the heir apparent.

Plus - this job is going to be a seriously sought after job by FBS assistants. A CAA head coaching job is a really good job that could lead to a BCS head-coach job (see Mike London from Richmond to UVA).

Edited by danefan

I expect a blow out but will take a sound win.

Lets not get overwhelmed with who SFU has beaten. Morehead State, RMC, and I dont remember. Playing well against Duquesne is a good game for them but how good is Duquesne?

After the Bryant slumber of last week, they should hit the ground running Saturday. I know Fordie will tell them pre kick that this is Home Coming and there are like 200 ex players watching. I know there will be less but he will say that for effect.

I expect a blow out but will take a sound win.

Lets not get overwhelmed with who SFU has beaten. Morehead State, RMC, and I dont remember. Playing well against Duquesne is a good game for them but how good is Duquesne?

After the Bryant slumber of last week, they should hit the ground running Saturday. I know Fordie will tell them pre kick that this is Home Coming and there are like 200 ex players watching. I know there will be less but he will say that for effect.

Beat Bryant also.

I expect a blow out, St Francis is better but we are much better.

Team will be up from the first whistle, with Homecoming and not repeating slow start last week.

There are several reasons to always be UP this season.

Being our last season in the NEC, give everyone one last beat down to say goodbye nicely.

Prove why we earned an invite into the CAA.

If we didn't win the conference, we wouldn't be going to the playoffs.

If we do win the championship, going undefeated would help with seeding.

For Saturday, like Rule said, it's homecoming with (6-7000 fans?) and with ex footballers in attendance, and like Sarge said, don't want to repeat last week.

It should be a blowout.

Edited by uofalbany

may not make some people happy, but WCDB is letting the students do the game today. Guess there are technical issues when connecting the Time Warner broadcast to the radio. It was the issues last home game if you remember.

I am really getting sick of the last two weeks. There is NO ENERGY..AT HOME. WTF...all these plays are overpursuit plays...and we are being a bit too aggressive and overplaying off the edge play calling on defense. JESUS.

Edited by Dane96

Dear Coach Simpson:

This isn't rocket science. They are allowing your defensive line to be aggressive and then they are throwing the ball underneath or in the flat.

ADJUST! Tell your guys to stay home and stop overpursuing.

Sincerely,

Anyone who is watching this game

Edited by Dane96

Nice DRIVE!!!!

Way to go...and COLE KING, Omar Osbourne and Drew Smith just did what we needed to do...punch them in the mouth. Now the D needs to adjust. Forget the extrapoint.

BTW...Cole King just destroyed that DB on the catch before the TD.